ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 3 The American Express (sign-up is open to anyone who would like to join)

Back nine should be fun. We know there are birdies out there as Garrick Higgo has made seven in a row.

Reactions: NoleinATL
The wheels have just come off now for Rahm. He's hit several poor shots in a row. Conventional wisdom was that the rookie Thompson might wilt under pressure, but it's been the other way around.

No one is watching golf this weekend? I admit I haven't watched much either, watching Bills vs Chiefs as we speak.

Got to be honest, seems like a good guy, is a very good player, but I rarely pick Rahm , because something about him I just dont like and now that SOB is looking to go 2 and 0 this year, damn it --
He looks less like a whiny beotch and more like a confident, determined player.

Despite my best efforts , 3 great days and a solid Sunday, Rahm gets his second win of the year. That is an impressive showing by the rookie, it will be interesting to watch him develop this year.

In the PGSF, multiple players had Rahm, but it was Xanders's huge Sunday that made the difference

Congrats to this week's winner @cmanole

Amex-Champ-2023.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Last edited:
Thank you all. But first I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. Thank you.

Thank you all. But first I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. Thank you.
How long have you had that ready??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT