ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 31 The Wyndham Championship

Will Zalatoris fires ‘best friend’ caddie at Wyndham Championship, uses coach as fill-in

Will Zalatoris explains why he fired caddie: 'Just getting a little unhealthy for both of us'

Very weird.

That was his best friend eh.

Makes me think of when I fired TGW; "unhealthy" would have been an understatement.

Oh well-- needing a good showing all around to keep hope alive to catch DFS, 2 of them miss the cut, and the other two are nowhere near the leaders. Special thanks to Wade/Webb/WTF for his sterling performance.

Alas, as John Lennon famously sang, "The dream is over."

Makes me think of when I fired TGW; "unhealthy" would have been an understatement.

Oh well-- needing a good showing all around to keep hope alive to catch DFS, 2 of them miss the cut, and the other two are nowhere near the leaders. Special thanks to Wade/Webb/WTF for his sterling performance.

There is still the playoffs. One great week can catapult anyone to the top of the standings.

What a round to get the first win on tour. This kid is on such a heater, love seeing this kind of play. Congrats to JH

In the PGSF, we only had 1 person pick the winner
Congratulations to this week's winner @FSUdawg

Wyndham-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Jim Morrison: "this is the end..."

So Rickie made it into the playoffs, there were a lot of moving parts that kept him in at 125, but got to feel for Justin Lower, a brutal 3-putt leaves him at #126 ouch

• Wow
Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT