ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 32 The FedEx St. Jude Championship

I have one golfer above the cut line after round 1 and he's (Schauffele) T48. Let the fall from the top begin.

e3437-wile-e-coyote-cliff.jpg

I always find this tourney hard to pick. The guys in the lead on the Fed Ex points list know they are heading to next week for sure and likely the third week as well. So the drive is not there unlike the guys who are ranked above 70.

Last edited:
Great! Two made the cut. The only thing saving me is, without looking, I doubt I won't find many Spauns, Strakas, or Merritts in the picks.
I think BFT nailed it earlier. The guys already pretty much guaranteed to make it to East Lake simply just aren't that motivated this week.

Reactions: NoleinATL
This is the play by play--ouch

Shot 1 301 yds to water, 116 yds to hole
Shot 2 Penalty
Shot 3 198 yds to water, 67 ft 1 in. to hole
Shot 4 Penalty
Shot 5 165 yds to left fairway, 53 ft 1 in. to hole
Shot 6 29 ft 8 in. to left intermediate, 30 ft 1 in. to hole
Shot 7 36 ft 3 in. to green, 6 ft 1 in. to hole
Shot 8 putt 9 ft 7 in., 3 ft 2 in. to hole
Shot 9 in the hole

Sorry for late post, I had to travel last night

Congrats to Zalatoris on his first win, how that ball stayed up is unreal. Straka, you got to take one more club, your only job is not hit the water.

In the PGSF two players had Zalatoris but Bobcat's pick of Fitzpatrick and Finau got him the win
Congratulations to this week's winner @Bobcat07

St-Jude-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Sorry for late post, I had to travel last night

Congrats to Zalatoris on his first win, how that ball stayed up is unreal. Straka, you got to take one more club, your only job is not hit the water.

In the PGSF two players had Zalatoris but Bobcat's pick of Fitzpatrick and Finau got him the win
Congratulations to this week's winner @Bobcat07

St-Jude-2022-Champ.png

will post updated leader board shortly
To quote the knight in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade wrt to my score, " He chose poorly".

Still can not believe this ball stayed up---unreal

And what in God's green earth was Straka thinking ? Zalatoris seemingly just gave you the tournament. You would have thought either Straka or his caddie would have hit it middle of green with a flipping 8 or 9 iron. You get the ball on the green and take your chances with your putter. To be honest that was crappy golf by both players.

And what in God's green earth was Straka thinking ? Zalatoris seemingly just gave you the tournament. You would have thought either Straka or his caddie would have hit it middle of green with a flipping 8 or 9 iron. You get the ball on the green and take your chances with your putter. To be honest that was crappy golf by both players.

Agreed, Straka could have taken two extra clubs and dumped it in that back bunker like he did on his dropped shot after going in the water

ADVERTISEMENT