ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 34 The Tour Championship

Will take a collapse from Scheffler to make it interesting, which is unlikely, so enjoy East Lake today. I know I say this every year, but I love this course. East Lake feels like what a course should be, beautiful, challenging, cut out of a landscape that is surprising, and a great walk.

Will take a collapse from Scheffler to make it interesting, which is unlikely, so enjoy East Lake today. I know I say this every year, but I love this course. East Lake feels like what a course should be, beautiful, challenging, cut out of a landscape that is surprising, and a great walk.

And how wrong you are, :)

Three bogeys in six holes and a lead down to one.

He's toast IMO even with 12 holes to play. He just does not have it in this round.

Successful jinx.

Thank you Rory for reinforcing my confidence that you would have a good tournament this week.

Thru 4 holes. A triple. A bogey. A birdie (Yea!!!!!!). And another bogey for a four over on the day.

Thank you Rory for reinforcing my confidence that you would have a good tournament this week.

Clearly Rory read this.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That was an interesting day of golf. Scheffler surprisingly could not hold the huge lead. Congrats to Rory, a heck of a win.

In the PGSF we had multiple players with the same picks, with Rory's big win, got them the win.

Congrats to this week's winners
@fsukenny @Bill From Tampa @DFSNOLE

TC-rd-1-2022.png

Will post an updated leader board shortly

Last edited:
First, want to thank everyone for another great season. Our weekly competition makes the golf season so much more enjoyable and I really do appreciate everyone participating.

We have a past champion raising the cup again this year.

Congratulations to our 2022 PGSF FedEx Cup Champion @DFSNOLE

Tour-Championship-Winner-2022.png

First, want to thank everyone for another great season. Our weekly competition makes the golf season so much more enjoyable and I really do appreciate everyone participating.

Thank you Commish for running this thing.

That was an interesting day of golf. Scheffler surprisingly could not hold the huge lead. Congrats to Rory , heck of a win.

In the PGSF we had multiple players with the same picks , which with Rroy's big win, got them the win.

Congrats to this weeks winners

TC-rd-1-2022.png

Congrats @DFSNOLE ! Congrats @Bill From Tampa ! A very nice ending to the Tour Championship.
Before I forget, I would like to thank the commish for reaching out to me when I was banned and posting my picks every week. It was a bunch of extra work and I appreciate what he did very much. I told him I enjoy our group more than anything on Warchant err. The Osceola. Thanks again, Ken…

That was an interesting day of golf. Scheffler surprisingly could not hold the huge lead. Congrats to Rory, a heck of a win.

In the PGSF we had multiple players with the same picks, with Rory's big win, got them the win.

Congrats to this week's winners

TC-rd-1-2022.png

Congrats you three.

Congrats DFS on hoisting the FEC.

And thanks to the Commish again, for everything during the season.

Like one that pays more??
We could actually do a Venmo thing. Everyone pitch $5/week and pay the top three. We could skim $10 a week and have big pot for the Tour Championship. I wouldn't mind hosting that. I actually backed up NIA all year and do a similar thing with our golf group at home so I'm good to go if y'all are game.

ADVERTISEMENT