ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 4 The Farmers Insurance Open (sign-up is open ) **Reminder, Wednesday Start this week***

Rahm with an eagle and then birdie safely inside the cut line now

Popular pick Finau still under, with a few holes to go

Finau birdies his 16th to get above the cut line and then birdies his 17th (8) to fall back below
brutal

All the guys might be playing for second Ryder is killing it again today and out to a 5 stroke lead

And once again, two of my picks say "sayonara". Gonna be hard to win this thing playing with half a team every week. Kizzire really blew up yesterday; need Montgomery to win to get me some points.

I should have asked if that was a penalty area rather than a hazard. Isn't that the lingo that you now use for describing shots that go awry?

Zalatoris with a 77 yesterday, damn I was sure he would make "the weekend"

Any letdown he may have had lasted exactly one day.

You know that guy is on a heater when I pick and rebounds from one bad day
I would imagine he runs by Sam on the front nine tomorrow, but hopefully one of the big names within 5 can make a run for a good Saturday

Reactions: NoleLizards
of course, I was wrong, Sam has increased his lead

and we have a
happy good times GIF

sighting

I am not saying it was me, but the guy was killing it, and I gave some praise, and now he is +3

That was a surprising day of golf. Torrey is an exceptional course, beautiful and tough as hell when the conditions are right.
I thought Rahm would run away today, but he fell apart, and Max got the win with another good day. . Homa is arguably the most likable guy on tour, the on-course bit yesterday was great.

In the PGSF, Finau was better than Montgomery for 2 players that had Homa.
Congratulations to this week's winner @Bill From Tampa

Farmers-Winner-2023.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT