ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 5 The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (sign-up is open to everyone )

People just really don't like the dude. As long as he performs in Presidential Cups and Ryder Cups like he has, I'm just fine with him.

His reputation for being a POS is well-earned. I don't much care that he's a jackass, but I can't stand a cheater - and the evidence of him being a cheater is quite strong. It is VERY clear that he cheated in this instance; there is no way his ball got into the tree in which he "identified" a ball as being his.

I love watching golf...but I can't remember the last time I watched the Pro Am. The TV coverage is annoying. Worst tourney of the season 😂
Man, do you and I agree on that. I can't stand watching these amateurs out there making dreadful shots that they show on TV for some reason. And it just brings the pace of the whole tournament to a screeching halt. And then they got to cut away on coverage like the one guy country singer singing to the gallery playing his guitar. I really can do without that. Just give me the golf and the pro golfers.

FYI from PGA
After 3 rounds, the field will be cut to low 60 players and ties. Professionals placing 61-65 and ties will receive FedExCup Points and Official Money normally distributed to those places.

Really hope Hank can pull through, would be a nice win for that Nole

The System has been amazingly consistent thus far. Every tournament I've had 2 players cut, one an also ran and another hovering around the lead.
Sad Baby GIF

Damn, Mccarthy went out in 29, tied for the lead...really low scores today

So we will have a Monday finish, and will post the winner/leaderboard as soon as they finish up

Looking at how important this upcoming WM event is they should probably just call it and name the winner the player with the most holes played with the lowest score...seems the fairest way to decide this thing to me

Monday finish this week, and the best player over the weekend got the easy win Monday. Rose played very well in a weak field.
This is a tournament they can either put in the winter schedule, the 3 courses amateur BS is just not good golf IMO

In the PGSF, the last picks for the week turn into the winner.
Mrs BFT was the only player to pick Rose and ran away with a big win

ATT-Winner-2023.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Reactions: NoleLizards
Way to go Mrs BFT. Rose has been but an afterthought for quite awhile. Good for him and good for you.

CMA,
It's being torn up and redone. I drive by it occasionally. They don't look to be in any rush. Which is odd since you can't get a tee time anywhere in Manatee or Sarasota County right now. ( unless you're a member at a private club.) Some examples of current rates. IMG-$92, Rosedale $ 95, Lakewood National $ 128. Waterlefe $ 99
and University Park $ 105. That's stupid money if you ask me. Can't wait until May 1 !
That's nuts, there are so many courses. I played Manatee County and Palma Sola mostly when I lived on Anna Maria and BJ/University Park some when I moved near there. Also played some other courses west of 75 but I forget the names. It's been a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill From Tampa
ADVERTISEMENT