ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 7 The Genesis Invitational

Hey, quick heads up, received an email from the tour office so I wanted to alert everyone asap:

The email is very long-winded, but basically, it said that the Tour office IT department found a virus in their system.
So apparently this virus jumbles up things people type and causes all kinds of legal issues.
In this case, when I typed in J Niemann as my pick it showed up as M Fitzpatrick when I hit enter.
The IT department is generating various reports that include graphs and other very high-level IT stuff that shows what was originally typed.
Thankfully it does not look like anyone else's picks were affected, glad you guys didn't get the virus.

Anyways I am in contact with the tour office on how this affects my picks this week and will keep everyone updated on the resolution.

Young can't get out of his own way today. Beautiful chip in on 15 gets within 2 and immediately under clubs into the bunker on 16..He could have put major pressure if he put it on.

Reactions: cmanole
Gotta say that given the strength of this field, the overall competitive drama anticipated was underwhelming. That said, Neimann deserves all the accolades for dominating this tournament from beginning to end

That was a heck of a 4 day run by the young man from Chile. Thursday and Friday were spectacular, and today he held on for a huge win.

In the PGSF, no one with the winner but a pick of 2nd and 6th gets the win for @DFSNOLE

Congratulations to this weeks winner @DFSNOLE

Genesis-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT