ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your nose, get Alzheimer’s

goldmom

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Jacksonville
A “plausible” study has produced evidence that picking your nose regularly can lead to Alzheimer’s.
So the next time you’re alone in your car and bored and you start checking the caves for bats, ask yourself - is it worth it?

A “plausible” study has produced evidence that picking your nose regularly can lead to Alzheimer’s.
So the next time you’re alone in your car and bored and you start checking the caves for bats, ask yourself - is it worth it?
Might want to get this out to the younger folks. At this point it could be too late for some of us.
Caveman Sniffles GIF

• Haha
Reactions: torbee and surfnole
So that accounts for it.

I’m sorry that you’re going to go out that way.

Everybody is doing it, doing it....
Everybody is chewing it, chewing it...
Do we have too much time on our hands to start a thread on picking burgers? And I responded to it.... Happy Now? :cool:
The Senfield Pic

Last edited:
Reminds me of the Linda Ronstadt hit, "Love is a Nose and You Betta Not Pick It."

Reactions: goldmom
I'm surprised I'm not already dead.

In respect for your exquisite and uplifting thread on picking burgers, are you a gold digger? Reminds me of a song. "Have you ever been out with your honey, and your nose got kind of runny, and you thought it was funny, but its snot." BO NOSE!

Have you heard of the Styx hit "Too Much Time on my Hands?"
And yet, again, I'm responding......Why? In the words of Slick Willie in responding to several accusations, "I'm just mystified."

But all things considered - better to have time on your hands than boogers. 🤧😪👃
This often crusty and gooey dialogue reminds me of Buck Owens and Roy Clark in their Hee Haw segment; "I'm a pickin,' and I'm a grinin'. :cool:

🤔 a Hee Haw reference?
Winner !
I think you are pickin' on me.... You must fancy bat in the caves; and pickin' whenever/whoever you get a chance. Its a little disturbing. Actually, its very disturbing. I could have gone to Lawrence Welk.... I still enjoy his greatest Xmas hits CD..... :cool: Can you go into more details with your upcoming Christmas menu....? There are hundreds on the edge of their seats just waiting to hear your festive culinary selections. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

True story. About 20 years ago, I walked in on my now 23 year old son with his finger up his nose to the elbow. I said “Hey don’t pick your nose.” Without even looking at me he yelled “I have to.” Now I’m intrigued and a I ask “Why do you have to?” And he says, “Because I got biggers.” Not boogers, but biggers. That’s rehearsal dinner material right there😀

Well that mask wearing spell that Fauci put us thru may have prolonged the disease for some

So wearing a mask prevents altzheimers?

Who knew!

May the Bird of Paradise fly up your nose. :cool:
Nostrils Unite, Inc.

🤔 a Hee Haw reference?
Winner !
I could have referred to snot rockets and the boogey man as well. I, for one, am all about mature decorum and etiquette on a public forum discussing boogers and snot. Have a magical day!

ADVERTISEMENT