ADVERTISEMENT

Places to eat in Tally

Best kept secret in Tally is Clusters and Hops....tiny little joint with great food and fantastic wine selection if you drink the grapes.

Reactions: LesClaypool
Best kept secret in Tally is Clusters and Hops....tiny little joint with great food and fantastic wine selection if you drink the grapes.
i Have not been here, but this is what I hear from friends.

Fine dining: Cypress or Sage. Barbecue: Miision on Magnolia. Italian Mom and Dads or ZBardis. Ted’s Montana Grill for some unique meats.

I agree with those.

Mission has far better sauces, sides and pork (both pulled, ribs and sausage) than Four Rivers. But Four Rivers does beat it (typically, I’ve had some bad) when it comes to beef whether brisket, “bronto” rib or tri-tip with chimichurri. So for me, I’ll go to Mission frequently and to Four Rivers on the rarer times I’m in the mood for bbq beef.

Cypress is definitely Tally’s best fine dining option with Sage as a good backup, but I go to Avenue Eat and Drink more often as it’s a little cheaper and almost as good as Cypress.

Ted’s is definitely Tally’s best steak place although for ambience Shula’s is a better first date or business meeting place.

In addition to what you mentioned, I would say Azu is the best restaurant for Chinese and has decent sushi to go with it. Tan’s Asian Cafe has some great Indonesian dishes but I’d pass up their Chinese and Japanese for Azu. Real Sarap has some great Filipino food and Samrat has the best Indian food I’ve had in Florida. For seafood we don’t really have a good high end place but Shell Oyster Bar is a fantastic cheap southern fried place (bring cash) and Harry’s is pretty good as a Cajun/Creole seafood place. Arepana has some great arepas and usually the best fried yucca I’ve had. For pizza I will go to Momo’s, Blaze, Mellow Mushroom and Gaines Street Pie as well as we have got lots of good pizza with different styles but the best is Isabelle’s for the thin Naples style. For burgers I really enjoy The Southern which is a nice foodie bistro pub, Teds and Burger Fi.

We don’t have any truly great Italian (Mom and Dad’s is decent low end Italian if you stick to their marinara sauce, meatballs and gnocci), good Greek or good Cuban unlike most of Florida.

Last edited:
Reactions: noleclone2
Which version of Google are you using?
I didn't know there were different versions or that it mattered. Lol I dunno what the confusion is and just to make sure I wasn't crazy or the butt of some inside joke I called White Dog Plantation in Havana which is the same exact address for Nicholsons Farm house in Havana and they also said they closed down years ago.

I didn't know there were different versions or that it mattered. Lol I dunno what the confusion is and just to make sure I wasn't crazy or the butt of some inside joke I called White Dog Plantation in Havana which is the same exact address for Nicholsons Farm house in Havana and they also said they closed down years ago.
But seriously try their sweetheart steak and they are BYOB.

Reactions: Bsinco
By far. Pretty long wait these days though.
rodizioMenu.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT