Program changing win at UNC

DisneyDave

Contributor
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2007
Wow - what a dominating performance. The team certainly seems to have turned a corner IMO. Players who had rough Septembers are playing so
Much better in October. And what can you say about Jordan Travis? Kid has heart and guts!!

Reactions: Seaker42

DisneyDave

Contributor
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2007
Wow - what a dominating performance. The team certainly seems to have turned a corner IMO. Players who had rough Septembers are playing so
Much better in October. And what can you say about Jordan Travis? Kid has heart and guts!!
I know we won but I am shocked at how much holding the refs allowed UNC on our dline. Some ridiculously obvious hold calls - does the ACC just not call holding much?

Reactions: 62Nole and Noles61

Murometz

Contributor
Sep 23, 2005
I've held off saying anything about this team until today. I saw for the first time in several years, solid play from start to finish. We now have a combo of good running (Ward & Corbin) , a QB who can throw and run and a coach that looked calm and in control. Will this last? Did the "program change"? Don't know, but it sure seems like it.

Uniformed_ReRe

Contributor
Nov 5, 2011
I know we won but I am shocked at how much holding the refs allowed UNC on our dline. Some ridiculously obvious hold calls - does the ACC just not call holding much?

Oddly, I’ve found the ACC refs to be prissy. The SEC refs seem more permissive, allowing for a more “physical” game.