ADVERTISEMENT

Remember Bushido Nole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nole Daddy

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
He was pretending to be a black athlete on these boards, but it was all fake. Apparently he was telling people on on Twitter he was fighting Isis and got exposed again. At least that is how I am reading it.

Y'all are making a lot of assumptions based on a bunch of tweets from gates.
Ok was he in the service or lying about his service? I mean with his past it would not surprise me. And it is not just gators.

Last edited:
Pretending to be a black athlete is a gateway lie...

Who would do such a thing?

soul-man.jpg

He lost any credibility with his 6 Foot 6 thing on here. If he was also doing stolen valor then that is pretty damn low if you ask me.

He isn’t 6’6”? He acts like he is a dominant power forward who isn’t in the league because of hard luck.

Someone contacted me about him, I hope that he hasn't been pulling a Pben but will try to find out.
I know someone who could find out so we shall see.......

Weren't you the one that called PBen out? How did that go down?

I'm starting to question if the epic New Orleans post is real and maybe Tribe cannot step in as a starting middle linebacker for the Dolphins......mind has been blown.

I'm starting to question if the epic New Orleans post is real and maybe Tribe cannot step in as a starting middle linebacker for the Dolphins......mind has been blown.

Never claimed I could. But I was a shuttle run away from beating the min Scores at the Combine thanks to Monster Matt Meinrod.

Reactions: cmanole
Someone contacted me about him, I hope that he hasn't been pulling a Pben but will try to find out.
I know someone who could find out so we shall see.......
Ponch, did Pben ever contact after he was exposed?

What was that story?

I just remember everyone saying he loves crepe myrtle.

IIRC something about doing yard work and fell of ladder/house onto a crepe myrtle tree and getting a branch inserted in an intimate area. A free prostate exam.

Reactions: DanC78
What's next, finding out Luke from Duke wasn't actually a kid from Duke that liked to partied LukieDukie style with tons of hot Tallahassee chicks?

I wouldn't believe that even if he told me so himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT