ADVERTISEMENT

Rooms at the Aloft Downtown for Florida Game

Mar 29, 2002
I have 3 rooms that are 2 double beds each at the Aloft downtown. It is possible to change to a king bed but please check first. The reservations are for Friday and Saturday night checking in November 28, checking out November 30. It is prepaid and cannot be changed to 1 night. I will add your name to the reservation when payment is received. The going rate $429 per night plus taxes. I am asking $600 for the 2 nights per room. Please respond to gmwhite@me.com

Wow! You guys are getting ripped off. Should give a look to my sis in law's place - its only $250/night for that game! 2 night min, B&B in Monticello. See my posts.

Lisa, why do you feel the need to crap on every property that is not your "sis in laws B&B" lately? You have been allowed to sell your wares on this board for a few years now and no one has tried to discredit you. However, you don't own this board. So go about your business and sell on the the merits of your family's place. And let others do the same.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

No offense, but last I checked the game is in Tallahassee not Monticello... Please mind your own business and plan for the big pregame festivities 40 mins away.

I just emailed you at gmwhite@me.com but it came back as an error. Can you email me at riseboi @ gmail. com

She won't be back on this thread. Just popped on for some free advertising and hope you book a room at her "sis in-laws" b&b.

I'm surprised Dot does not show her the door. She never pays for a membership to post on this free board and she doesn't care anything about FSU Sports. Guaranteed she has never posted on the TC or any other board with a topic other than pimping her family business

If the Noles get to play in the Sugar Bowl, get ready for more posts from her. I mean come on, Monticello is just a short drive over to New Orleans on I-10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT