ADVERTISEMENT

Siap....Stephen A

musicba

Seminole Insider
Oct 6, 2009
Guess I’m behind on this because I don’t watch the four letter network anymore except for games, but when the hell did that dumbass get his own show?

Guess I’m behind on this because I don’t watch the four letter network anymore except for games, but when the hell did that dumbass get his own show?

Had one...lost it for being Stephen A...now has one again ...for now

Steven A is one of the most watched and discussed sports anchors in the country. You started a thread on him on a FSU message board to talk about him when it has nothing to do with FSU. That's why he has his own show.

Used to talk about how bad Michael Smith and Jemele Hill were as well. They no longer have a show on ESPN and Steven A is just as bad. Do not care for him except for basketball

Steven A is one of the most watched and discussed sports anchors in the country. You started a thread on him on a FSU message board to talk about him when it has nothing to do with FSU. That's why he has his own show.
I can't stand Stephen A. But your post is spot-on!

Used to talk about how bad Michael Smith and Jemele Hill were as well. They no longer have a show on ESPN and Steven A is just as bad. Do not care for him except for basketball

Why because they say things some are uncomfortable hearing or talking about.

Can only take so much of Steven but love his commentary and he's generally fair in points made.

Why because they say things some are uncomfortable hearing or talking about.

Can only take so much of Steven but love his commentary and he's generally fair in points made.

It's not always about that. I can't stand the dude. Like others have said he knows his basketball stuff but even then he is obnoxious and somewhat arrogant.

What WE can all agree on is this is the worst commentator and probably human being on the planet...

Stephan A is sometimes spot on, mostly he is a gas bag. The moment he starts yelling I am done. Never understand why people feel shouting is the only way to be emphatic.

Stephen A. is really good, one of the best on TV...yes, he's bombastic and ghettoish (is that a word?), but he also is not afraid to say what he thinks even if it isn't politically correct or what everyone expects. He tells it like he thinks it is. Most commentators are vanilla. He isn't. That's what he elicits strong likes and dislikes.

source.gif

Reactions: henbobg
He is a power mouth and has some good stuff but mostly just blowing off, not enough of a fan that I would tune in and the NBA you can have it. Not even a sport anymore except the last two series of the play offs. NBA is now the NBPA National Basketball players association it is run totally by players now. IMO

His oratorical delivery smacks of a Jesse Jackson-Al Sharpton hybrid with a high Lou Holtz spit spray factor. Can only be blessed with his presence when I'm trapped in the gym with the TV out of reach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT