ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Tom Brady Un-retires to Tampa Bay Bucs for 23rd Season

covertwonole

Star Player
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2007
Hummelstown, PA
Sorry if I am late to the post.

TAMPA, Fla. -- Tom Brady's retirement lasted 40 days.

Brady said Sunday he is returning to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for his 23rd season in the NFL. The seven-time Super Bowl champion announced his decision on Twitter and Instagram, saying he has "unfinished business.''

"These past two months I've realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands,'' Brady wrote. "That time will come. But it's not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I'm coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa.''

Last edited:
I’m so happy for Jalen Ramsey. Brady’s last TD won’t be on him….

Reactions: NoleLizards
He is definitely the Greatest QB. No argument there, but why come out of retirement...thats just greedy. No need. His career is more than complete.

I don't like the Bucs at all, but I do loves me some Tom Brady if he can keep it up. Same goes for Rogers.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is definitely the Greatest QB. No argument there, but why come out of retirement...thats just greedy. No need. His career is more than complete.
Maybe he loves playing football and is still one of the best. It’s not like he’s some washed up scrub, he finished 2nd in the MVP. Why would he retire? He should play as long as he’s healthy, effective and on a team that has a chance. He’s got a whole life ahead to be retired.

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT