ADVERTISEMENT

So is Saturday technically a sod game for us?

Somewhat related question - if we pull off the stunning upset, do the half dozen fans in attendance storm the field and tear down the goalposts?

Somewhat related question - if we pull off the stunning upset, do the half dozen fans in attendance storm the field and tear down the goalposts?

Does this dude really look like he would put down his book long enough to make the effort to tear down a goalpost?

screen-shot-2018-10-27-at-4-07-29-pm.png

Reactions: Squirrel J.
Traditionally, we have dominated at home. If we have to tell our guys that they can put some dirt in the Dora the Explorer backpack and hike it over to the Sod Cemetery to pull out this win, I am all for it.

pfft, you are talking about a backpack and sod? Please.

I support fetching each player 10 virgins if we get this win. They can have all the virgins left in Gainesville if they beat FL. Men and women virgins, whatever they crave.

I support fetching each player 10 virgins if we get this win. They can have all the virgins left in Gainesville if they beat FL. Men and women virgins, whatever they crave.
Probably not many of those left and who wants to shack up in the trailer with a girl smelling like Marlboro's?

Probably not many of those left and who wants to shack up in the trailer with a girl smelling like Marlboro's?

Jeff Cameron daily advocates we start providing sacks of money and steroids to would be offensive lineman asap. (He's kidding of course....mostly)

Might as well offer a unicorn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT