ADVERTISEMENT

Sopranos Prequel

You know you’re getting old and fat when you watch the clip in the link provided and think to yourself..”wow, Tony isn’t as old or overweight as I once thought”

:-/

I’m looking forward to it. Always liked the flashback scenes with young Uncle Jr and Tony’s father. Hopefully they make a good movie because history isn’t really kind to tv shows turned movies. We’ll see.

Would be more interested n a sequel with main emphasis on Little Carmine taking over and the barese side of the Sopranos side.

You know you’re getting old and fat when you watch the clip in the link provided and think to yourself..”wow, Tony isn’t as old or overweight as I once thought”

:-/

Well, Tony stopped aging about five years ago.

Could be good...like the idea of it being similar in tone and theme, but tightened up to a movie-caliber story rather than how meandering and indulgent the series got. But based on the description, I'm prepared for it to be more of a social issue story than a mob story, which Chase had clearly tired of telling by the third season or so of the Sopranos anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT