ADVERTISEMENT

Strings Sports Brewery in Jax

F4Gary

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Grapevine, Tx
Safe area to go to? Would like to head down there for a beer in a few minutes. Staying in an RV Park on the NW side near the airport.

I have never heard of it. What area?
Near where 8th street crosses North Main. A couple of blocks behind UF Health Jax.

I went regularly to the State agency compound about a mile south of there, lot's of homeless shelters.

Bad part of town.
I had to drop off a U haul truck one time in Houston and the location was in a not so upscale part of town. I had a little wait for my ride and there was a bar next door. When I say dive that doesn't describe it well enough. Needless to say I was quite out of place but once in I was committed so I had a beer or two. Nobody said anything except hello. Beer was cheap and they even had pickled eggs which you don't see anymore.

I had to drop off a U haul truck one time in Houston and the location was in a not so upscale part of town. I had a little wait for my ride and there was a bar next door. When I say dive that doesn't describe it well enough. Needless to say I was quite out of place but once in I was committed so I had a beer or two. Nobody said anything except hello. Beer was cheap and they even had pickled eggs which you don't see anymore.
I was watching Trailer Park Boys the other night and they were talking about pickled eggs and I started thinking about how you never seen them too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: squiffynole
I was watching Trailer Park Boys the other night and they were talking about pickled eggs and I started thinking about how you never seen them too. 🤣
giphy.gif

Reactions: SoddyNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT