ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl Conversion Thread

rion1

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2007
Edgewater, Fl
I see Cam who is likely to watch from the sidelines all game, Nnadi has had limited reps. I tried to find the SB with the most Noles in it but fell into a wormhole. Anyone remember the biggest presence of FSU in the Superbowl? Bucs had to be up there with Johnson, Brooks, and Dexter.

Reactions: 99NOLE_91
I see Cam who is likely to watch from the sidelines all game, Nnadi has had limited reps. I tried to find the SB with the most Noles in it but fell into a wormhole. Anyone remember the biggest presence of FSU in the Superbowl? Bucs had to be up there with Johnson, Brooks, and Dexter.

I believe that Super Bowl had 8 in total. Not sure what the record is, but that was a well represented year.

Reactions: rion1
Saw three Noles on there (Sanders, Brooks, Walter Jones)

that was an awesome sight on the field with so many living legends...doubt anything will top that tonight

Was Emmett Smith the lonley, only player from our sister preeminent university?

And I saw Hurricanes Ted Hendricks and Ray . Any others?

I believe that Super Bowl had 8 in total. Not sure what the record is, but that was a well represented year.
Who were the 5 other than those I mentioned? Stuck to my phone so can't really dig too deep without getting pissed off.

Football action from the snap of the ball to the whistle consumes about 9%.

Commercials consume about 24%

67% hot air

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-much-football-is-even-in-a-football-broadcast/

goldsberry-SUPER-BOWL-0131-1-2.png

Reactions: derekdzwon
Number of minutes NBA games are actually interesting:

Does it piss anyone else off that they stole the warchant? just doesn’t feel right
OMG! Dude I literally was about to start a post on this. I honestly want a law suit
Does it piss anyone else off that they stole the warchant? just doesn’t feel right
OMG! I literally was about to do a post on this. They have no right to be doing this at all. I honestly want us to sue them. If you don't have a legitimate Native tribe that supports it, it shouldn't be allowed. The Braves need to stop it too.

Reactions: manleynumber1nole

NO!!!!!! Why would you not want to hear that? Why would you not want EVERYBODY IN THE COUNTRY to hear that? Free Publicity

Last edited:
Always like to hear FSU.

But unless I blinked they didn't do that when the game started?

Reactions: rulli4fsu
That was painful to watch. This makes me appreciate the Prince performance that much more. J-Lo and Shakira don’t even have any records out or anything, do they?? Next year: METALLICA!!!!!

Reactions: FSUdawg
I was like... dang, this game is going by pretty fast. Then I realized there are not 10 min reviews every other play. I wish CFB would go to NFL replay rules.

Reactions: rion1
Baffling play calling from the 49ers there. Four passes in a row when they were gashing the defense with the run game? And plenty of time in the game? Makes no sense. Oh well, I wanted the Chiefs to win so no complaints here.

Reactions: rulli4fsu
Baffling play calling from the 49ers there. Four passes in a row when they were gashing the defense with the run game? And plenty of time in the game? Makes no sense. Oh well, I wanted the Chiefs to win so no complaints here.
Baffling for sure. 4th and 10 with three timeouts and the play clock is running out and you rush to get the play off and it SHOULD have been a delay. Terrible game management

Reactions: silver200X
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT