ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse game tickets

What exactly are you hoping to find? Stubhub and the Syracuse site have tickets available and you are aware of those options.

Do you want something cheaper than StubHub?

got mine. 3rd row from bottom in the corner. to the right FSU section. to the left where FSU stands.

Hey all, I am looking for ONE single ticket to this game, preferably in the lower bowl in the FSU section. Other than Stubhub does anyone have any leads?

Hey all, I am looking for ONE single ticket to this game, preferably in the lower bowl in the FSU section. Other than Stubhub does anyone have any leads?
Stubhub will allow you to sit in the FSU section at a varying price range. What are you looking for in other "leads?"

Stubhub will allow you to sit in the FSU section at a varying price range. What are you looking for in other "leads?"

Since this seems like a foreign idea to everyone. I was curious if someone had purchased and couldn’t go, or just had any for sale in general.

Reactions: Nole in Toronto
Since this seems like a foreign idea to everyone. I was curious if someone had purchased and couldn’t go, or just had any for sale in general.
This is what I’m getting at. Stubhub is overpriced, looking to see if a booster bought through the FSU allotment and are looking to sell at cost.

Reactions: Victory!!!

Yup. Which is the reason for this message board.

I ended up buying my single ticket from the Syracuse ticketmaster page. Sitting in section 112 row C (FSU section)

Anyone have any suggestions for game day parking? I’ve parked at hotels there in the past but I’m not staying over this time.

I ended up buying my single ticket from the Syracuse ticketmaster page. Sitting in section 112 row C (FSU section)

Anyone have any suggestions for game day parking? I’ve parked at hotels there in the past but I’m not staying over this time.
You can park at Skytop for $15. Free shuttle buses take you to and from the Dome. Good place to tailgate, but you are removed from the stadium.

Reactions: Nole in Toronto
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT