ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate in NOLA

nb13n

Contributor
Aug 29, 2018
I know we are still a couple months away, but I will be in NOLA for the LSU game. Does anyone know the tailgate situation over there? I saw the Alumni Association was having something in a ballroom, but wanted to do something more like a traditional tailgate. Any help is appreciated. Can't wait for that weekend!!

Reactions: cubanseminole
Tickets are still for sale on LSU's website. Not ideal, but it'll get you in the house and our allotment is sold out.

I know we are still a couple months away, but I will be in NOLA for the LSU game. Does anyone know the tailgate situation over there? I saw the Alumni Association was having something in a ballroom, but wanted to do something more like a traditional tailgate. Any help is appreciated. Can't wait for that weekend!!
Stay tuned. Working on something.

I'm assuming the chiefs are traveling to this game. Does anyone know what section they're going to be in? I'd like to sit close to them for this one.

Reactions: jdogg_20_8
Tickets have been secured and no longer needed. Thank you!

Selling 2 FSU Football Season tickets Sec. 15 row 12 seats 3 and 4. $250 each obo this is below cost. If interested, offers or questions email me at fsumarino@hotmail.com. Also have them listed on stubhub. Payment would be to via paypal and then I would transfer the tickets.

Thanks, Glen
Go Noles.

Last edited:
Selling 2 FSU Football Season tickets Sec. 15 row 12 seats 3 and 4. $275 each obo this is below cost. If interested, offers or questions email me at fsumarino@hotmail.com. Also have them listed on stubhub. Payment would be to via paypal and then I would transfer the tickets.

Thanks, Glen
Go Noles.
which you are selling please

Posted 2 on ticketmaster today sec 304 278 ea

Last edited:
Did anyone purchase tickets for the Alumni Association tailgate that is selling them? Thanks I’m advance

ADVERTISEMENT