ADVERTISEMENT

Tallahassee Hotel ?

fsulou

Contributor
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Booked a room at the Best Western Plus on Graves St for game day. Worried it's a dump since I'm bringing my family. Anyone stayed there before and would share their experience?
Thanks.

Booked a room at the Best Western Plus on Graves St for game day. Worried it's a dump since I'm bringing my family. Anyone stayed there before and would share their experience?
Thanks.
Not a dump, they renovated about 4 years ago although the hotel is 20 years old at least!

I have a room at the Aloft for Saturday night only if anyone needs it.

Thanks.

Definitely not a dump. It's a bit farther out than some, but it's actually very nice for the price. The breakfast and the service were great when we stayed there as well.

My wife, two sons, and I stayed there many times before getting our RV. Was always very satisfied.

Reactions: Noles229
Wow. So thankful we were able to get the RV. Ridiculous.

Unfortunately even a good place in Tallahassee during game weekends you are better off bringing your own linen and pillows with you and then just leaving them at hotel when you leave, and expect to pay a premium for the right. Just a fact of life in the fall for Tallahassee.

Reactions: 34fsu
Unfortunately even a good place in Tallahassee during game weekends you are better off bringing your own linen and pillows with you and then just leaving them at hotel when you leave, and expect to pay a premium for the right. Just a fact of life in the fall for Tallahassee.

Oh I definitely know that all too well. Still hate for folks trying to make it to games.

I’ve got a Saturday night hotel reservation that I’d be willing to transfer over for a premium.

Hilton Home2siutes. 2 queen beds and sleeper sofa. Free breakfast. Free parking.

Email me: nolester01@gmail.com

I have an Aloft room for Saturday night that I'll let go of. Not sure if they're transferable, anyone know?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT