ADVERTISEMENT

Tallahassee Police Officer

So terrible! I read his vehicle collided with a car driven by an attempted homicide suspect. Would you believe there have been 56 shootings in Tallahassee this year - about one every three days - the deputies put their lives on the line every night trying to deal with it.
That's terrible. Another reason I am happy living where I do. We have had one shooting (murder) in the 7+ years I have lived in the area. And that was a domestic situation (doesn't make it any less tragic).

It’s a really difficult job, obviously. They are always (or often) in danger, and for mere peanuts. And in the current climate, it really makes no sense to me. I can’t imagine who “wants” that gig. But God bless them….we obviously need them, just like we need morticians, garbage men and ditch diggers.

It’s a really difficult job, obviously. They are always (or often) in danger, and for mere peanuts. And in the current climate, it really makes no sense to me. I can’t imagine who “wants” that gig. But God bless them….we obviously need them, just like we need morticians, garbage men and ditch diggers.
We owe so much to those in law enforcement, first responders and our military and their families. May God bless this officer’s family and May we be reminded how many are serving us, while we sleep tonight and hold them in the highest regard they deserve.

Killed in the line of duty early this morning.
Very sad news. The suspect deliberately drove his vehicle into the officer’s car?
Sad indeed. I would share my views on this subject but would be quickly sent to Chile for a few weeks. If you have never been I suggest attending the services for a fallen police officer, fire fighter or member of the military. Very moving experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT