ADVERTISEMENT

Tampa Super Bowl Tickets

Palm Valley Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2003
Atlantic Beach, Florida
My daughter and her husband live in Tampa and are Seminole and Buc’s fans.

Immediately after the Buc’s won tonight my son in law went online to check availability and price of some Super Bowl tickets.

He saw four for $27,000 EACH.... not total... as he was looking at them someone purchased them.

I can’t imagine having a spare $108,000 to buy four Super Bowl tickets....

Immediately after the Buc’s won tonight my son in law went online to check availability and price of some Super Bowl tickets.

He saw four for $27,000 EACH.... not total... as he was looking at them someone purchased them.

Some people blow that in a bad craps session in Vegas in an hour or so, pocket change for some people.

I couldn’t imagine paying that much if I did. Probably not much to a multimillionaire tho. I wouldn’t know lol

Reactions: Lawsonole1
Some people blow that in a bad craps session in Vegas in an hour or so, pocket change for some people.
You have a chance at winning in that tho. 108k to a game is just blown dough for an experience to say you were there. Now if you’ve gambled on the game is a different story but that is a big hole you put yourself in to break even. I just wish I could afford the ability to do something like that.

My parents went to the super bowl last year and paid a lot. Nothing near that price at all. My dad is a lifelong Chiefs fan and so am I. He was so thrilled to be there that it was worth it for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT