ADVERTISEMENT

Tank for Tua?

Your pro team has been mediocre for decades. Do you Tank for Tua?

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters

grumpiebk

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
Boynton Beach, FL
My buddies and I (Dolphins fans) are having a heated debate about their strategy to tank the ‘19 season to rebuild. It is suspected that the strategy is to get Tua. If you’re the Dolphins do you do it?

* Assume this was before any free agency moves were made.

Reactions: flyingdutchsteamer
My buddies and I (Dolphins fans) are having a heated debate about their strategy to tank the ‘19 season to rebuild. It is suspected that the strategy is to get Tua. If you’re the Dolphins do you do it?

* Assume this was before any free agency moves were made.
The Dolphins should do a two year full tank to unwind the whole current team and #TankForTrevor. Trevor Lawrence blows Tua out of the water as a pro prospect and a college player.

The Dolphins should do a two year full tank to unwind the whole current team and #TankForTrevor. Trevor Lawrence blows Tua out of the water as a pro prospect and a college player.
This was exactly my position. Lawrence is a prototypical NFL QB. While the RPO and spread are working more effectively in the NFL I still think Tua is a 50/50 shot at making a big name for himself in the pros.

If your QB is Tannehill, then yes, tank for Tua. Or better yet, don't waste a season, sign a capable free agent like Kap.

Reactions: JoeKings
Dolphins fan here, 100% behind the tank for Tua. Although I’d be happy if we took Lock, Haskins, or Murray this year. If we don’t get any of those 3 take DL in round 1 and go all in on the Tank for Tua.

I hear "Johnny Football" is available ............LOL!

Tua........no. Lot better options.

Reactions: NoleLizards
I hear "Johnny Football" is available ............LOL!

Tua........no. Lot better options.
Not sure if Justin Herbert's not actually a better prospect for next year's draft. ...And then for '21, Trevor Lawrence looks like a generational talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: grumpiebk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT