ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift Trial

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
Have you guys kept up with this trial? Summary: during a photo shoot, some radio DJ allegedly stuck his hand up her skirt and grab her ass. She called him out and he got fired. He turned around an sued her for defamation. There is one picture of the alleged grope and it's very difficult to tell -- his hand is pretty low....i'm thinking he's not going to carry his burden of proof.

This trial isn't his defamation suit I don't believe. Do believe that was thrown out. Do believe this is her counter suit for sexual harassment.

It's here in Denver so I am hearing plenty of it. Not sure who to believe but then again I don't really care how it turns out.

In her statement she says" his hand touched my bare butt", so she wasn't wearing any drawers or she had on a thong!

Playing grab azz is illegal?

Dang, since when?

Reactions: peezy28
In her statement she says" his hand touched my bare butt", so she wasn't wearing any drawers or she had on a thong!

Dang, since when?

It is when it's not wanted. (Also: the offender didn't get arrested.)

She's countersuing for a dollar. She didn't go public when it happened because she didn't want the publicity.

I hope she wins.

Ah, I see

Hope she wins too, I'm willing to bet he didn't warm his hands up first!!

For that alone he should lose, every man needs to know that women don't like cold hands touching them, period!

Ah, I see

Hope she wins too, I'm willing to bet he didn't warm his hands up first!!

For that alone he should lose, every man needs to know that women don't like cold hands touching them, period!

Right, that's the important takeaway. :rolleyes:

It is when it's not wanted. (Also: the offender didn't get arrested.)

She's countersuing for a dollar. She didn't go public when it happened because she didn't want the publicity.

I hope she wins.

If he did it...of course.

Uhoh, a new twist!

I figured she was upset due to his cold hands brushing her bottom

But maybe she is upset because he didn't brush her bottom with those cold clammy hands!

Interesting

Wendy
For the record I don't condone unwanted touching

I was just joking around in LR fashion, or at least what was normal in the days of the old LR

Sorry to upset you, didn't mean to

But, answer this and it's my last post in this thread

If it was so bad why didn't she turn and slap the crap out of him?

Do you realize that if he actually did this, and she just let it go then she has become an enabler, right?

This is a civil trial, he sued and she countered

I am having a hard time understanding your getting upset about some LR fun when it appears mrs swift wasn't too offended by his actions, she should of had him arrested on the spot

Man, I miss the old LR

If it was so bad why didn't she turn and slap the crap out of him?

Yeah! Why didn't she assault him back! Her failure to stoop to physical violence surely indicates a decent upbringing, or that he didn't do it.

Do you realize that if he actually did this, and she just let it go then she has become an enabler, right?

She didn't let it go. She spoke of it and he was fired for it. Keep up.

Man, I miss the old LR

"My hand came into contact with part of her body," Mueller said. "I felt what appeared to be a ribcage or rib."

If his hand was where the photograph suggests there is a much bigger story lurking underneath...

giphy.gif

Dang, since when?

Middle of this past November...

Reactions: RTM58
Seems like the classic he said/she said. Hard to imagine she would make this up from whole cloth. I mean, what would be her motivation for fabricating the story? And even if she did something wrong, I suspect she had many chances pre-suit to quietly settle it. Seems unlikely that her team of professional handlers would allow this to go this far if she were truly culpable. But who knows? Judge has to be pleased to be refereeing a fondling case.

Did she call police and file charges? If not, I do not see how she can prove he did it without a witness stepping forward. Now if he did do it as egregiously as she is claiming he is in the wrong and gets what he deserves.

Did she call police and file charges? If not, I do not see how she can prove he did it without a witness stepping forward. Now if he did do it as egregiously as she is claiming he is in the wrong and gets what he deserves.

She didn't file charges because it wasn't supposed to be a legal issue. She took it to his employers, which would be normal and probably adequate. If I'm reading this right, he's the one that made this a legal issue. I don't think this is her overreacting, if anything her response was proportional or generous given the act. I too find the "why would she lie" angle compelling, especially if he's got the credibility issues she claims with changing his story.

Dumb move by him probably thinking he's going to cash in, and good for her not to settle. Hope she wins as well.

Since it's 2017, let's check this out from his perspective. He wins defamation, neat, a couple bucks and he's more famous than he was when he copped a feel. He loses, his name is plastered everywhere for copping a feel and getting fired over it. Either way, he's more famous than he was when he was a Denver DJ. Win-win.

quote-there-s-no-such-thing-as-bad-publicity-p-t-barnum-76-11-96.jpg

Reactions: RTM58
He claimed he grabbed her rib cage. I know her ass is bony, but the pic clearly shows his hands on her goods.

Seems possible if you're looking at the camera and taking a pic like that your arm or hand could accidentally go somewhere unintended.

Now if he gripped anything that's clearly a different story.

Seems possible if you're looking at the camera and taking a pic like that your arm or hand could accidentally go somewhere unintended.

Now if he gripped anything that's clearly a different story.

I'm going to guess that over probably 200,000 photos that Taylor Swift has taken with people, she can tell the difference between incidental contact and having her ass grabbed. It's really hard to believe this was the first time she's been accidentally grazed and mistook it for a grab.

I'm going to guess that over probably 200,000 photos that Taylor Swift has taken with people, she can tell the difference between incidental contact and having her ass grabbed. It's really hard to believe this was the first time she's been accidentally grazed and mistook it for a grab.
I don't disagree, just saying I don't think the pic is conclusive either way.

I don't disagree, just saying I don't think the pic is conclusive either way.

It's definitely not conclusive...it's going to come down to the credibility of each. But if you ask me which of those stories the picture supports more, grabbing ass or grabbing ribcage...I think it tends toward the former.

Does he sell used cars after his morning gig?

So her testimony is that he had a full hand full of her bare arse? Wouldn't her skirt hem have to be at least a little elevated from that type of work? Not saying it didn't happen, could have happened right after the picture was taken. Yeah, his hand is in the right place, but for what she described, I don't see that in this photo. Easy on the sanctimonious attacks; just saying that doesn't look like it's happening in this pic, unless that skirt has a lot of material and is heavier weight.

So her testimony is that he had a full hand full of her bare arse? Wouldn't her skirt hem have to be at least a little elevated from that type of work? Not saying it didn't happen, could have happened right after the picture was taken. Yeah, his hand is in the right place, but for what she described, I don't see that in this photo. Easy on the sanctimonious attacks; just saying that doesn't look like it's happening in this pic, unless that skirt has a lot of material and is heavier weight.

On the radio this morning they mentioned the photographer took the stand and said he did it.

I'm guessing Taylor doesn't crowd surf.

ADVERTISEMENT