ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee sticking with Tanehill?

Is he better than Jameis? Crazy BS!

With an offensive line and a running game in Tenn, Tanny put up some monster stats and won some huge playoff games-

2019 WITH TENN- 22 TDs 6 INT, 2742 Yards 7-3 RECORD 117.5 QB RATING

Career numbers with some really bad Miami teams and a really good Tenn team-

145 TDs, 81 INT, 23,176 Yards, 89-89 Record, 89.8 QB RATING

Winston career numbers-

121 TDs, 88 INT, 19,737 Yards, 28-42 Record, 86.9 QB Rating

INT numbers, and Win Loss Record, along with a couple playoff wins got him paid....

The Chargers going with Tyrod Taylor and the Patriots with Brian Hoyer is unbelievable to me. I almost put the Jags and Gardner Minshew in this category.

The Chargers going with Tyrod Taylor and the Patriots with Brian Hoyer is unbelievable to me. I almost put the Jags and Gardner Minshew in this category.

I guess we need to add Miami going with Fitzpatrick to start the season as well....regardless of who they draft in the Top 5....

I guess we need to add Miami going with Fitzpatrick to start the season as well....regardless of who they draft in the Top 5....
Miami going with Fitz and Tua or whoever makes perfect sense. Jameis is in a bit of a role purgatory. He’s not a short term vet like Fitz but he has enough warts some other teams are hesitant to torpedo what they have with their own young guys. I don’t think there’s any doubt he’s better than Haskins or Josh Allen and probably even Darnold and Daniel Jones. But those teams want to build around the guys they drafted and having Winston come in isn’t real conducive to that. Jacksonville on the other hand is intriguing. Minshew was never drafted as a franchise guy, they don’t have a lot invested in him. But if you’re Winston is that a good situation long term?

Reactions: FSUDoles
Miami going with Fitz and Tua or whoever makes perfect sense. Jameis is in a bit of a role purgatory. He’s not a short term vet like Fitz but he has enough warts some other teams are hesitant to torpedo what they have with their own young guys. I don’t think there’s any doubt he’s better than Haskins or Josh Allen and probably even Darnold and Daniel Jones. But those teams want to build around the guys they drafted and having Winston come in isn’t real conducive to that. Jacksonville on the other hand is intriguing. Minshew was never drafted as a franchise guy, they don’t have a lot invested in him. But if you’re Winston is that a good situation long term?

Miami will definitely start Fitzy even if Tua falls to five....I think they’ll let him learn behind Fitz, perhaps the entire year....and they still have Rosen on the roster (for now) if Fitzy can’t go the distance. Jameis is in a weird spot....a key injury at a QB spot around the league could change the entire trajectory of his career.
I’m not sure where he lands, but getting out of Florida may take some pressure off of him. I wish him well...maybe land somewhere on the West Coast or in the desert....

Tanehill threw for like 100 yards a game in the playoffs, who knows the real stats, JW would be a STAR on that team , Wake up Nashville

Tanehill threw for like 100 yards a game in the playoffs, who knows the real stats, JW would be a STAR on that team , Wake up Nashville

You’re right, he didn’t throw for a lot of yardage, but he threw five touchdowns with only one interception against three teams on the road....NE, Baltimore and KC, going 2-1. Tennessee made their choice, Tannehill is their guy...for better or worse, for a ton of money. They could’ve kept Mariota or signed Winston....they kept Tannehill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT