ADVERTISEMENT

The GOT makes it official. Brady to retire.

So now all those TB fans will have to deal with the overzealous mullet donned jort wearing gate fan rooting week after week for kyle trask, TB sold their soul to get a SB and they got it, a covid year where mostly no fans were there to witness it. I am hoping they go 5-12 next year and every year there after and 2020-21 will go down the memory hole.

Talk about being the life of the party then poof, it is all over. TB goes from like 10 prime time games now to like a thursday night game and one monday night game, and the MNF will be the double header one.

Tom-great career thanks for the memories.

So now all those TB fans will have to deal with the overzealous mullet donned jort wearing gate fan rooting week after week for kyle trask, TB sold their soul to get a SB and they got it, a covid year where mostly no fans were there to witness it. I am hoping they go 5-12 next year and every year there after and 2020-21 will go down the memory hole.

Talk about being the life of the party then poof, it is all over. TB goes from like 10 prime time games now to like a thursday night game and one monday night game.

Tom-great career thanks for the memories.

giphy.gif

what is great on hear is how norvell says i am a slobberer, when in fact, the brady lovers are the slobberers....talk about slobber...The tb SB was a one off, I will always compare the covid year to the strike year, everyone wanted it over. TB just happen to be holding the ring in the end.

I love TB, but he essentially came down like a carpet bagger, stole some local goods and will vanish now from tampa bay, he gone....anyone who calls jameis a bum on this site needs to find another site. TB games now will be god awful now, especially with all the fans in gator tank tops.

what is great on hear is how norvell says i am a slobberer, when in fact, the brady lovers are the slobberers....talk about slobber...The tb SB was a one off, I will always compare the covid year to the strike year, everyone wanted it over. TB just happen to be holding the ring in the end.

I love TB, but he essentially came down like a carpet bagger, stole some local goods and will vanish now from tampa bay, he gone....anyone who calls jameis a bum on this site needs to find another site. TB games now will be god awful now, especially with all the fans in gator tank tops.
More embarrassing

That would be something if Rogers came on down lol. Highly unlikely but that would be nuts

I disagree. I think Winston has given people plenty a reasons over his career to question his character.

Reactions: QuaZ2002
I disagree. I think Winston has given people plenty a reasons over his career to question his character.
no, there is one reason he is gone, the reason was the carpet bagger, he came in and mangement said goodbye to jameis. I tell you this, and i cannot prove it but if Jamies knew he would be run out of town then he never ever would of suited up for those last two games of the year in 2019, they were mathmatically out of it plus he had a broken thumb and tweaked knee, but he came out. He also had no receivers as well. wonder how tommy would of donw without both godwin and the other guy.

Had Brate not dropped the ball in the last game hey would of ended up 8-8. no

The worst mistake he ever made was playing those two game, he plain did not have to, but he is a competitor.

Last edited:
Trask won’t be the Qb next year .Old man Arians will go get a vet even if it is a Teddy Bridgewater type.

Reactions: Random_John
Ha. Look at this angry fella. Bucs will get a QB and will be right back in the hunt again next season.
funny, it is not that easy to just "get another QB". ask the Jets, or ask the Dolphins, or the Bills for 20 years till they got Josh Allen. How about the Broncos, ask them, must i go on?

TB does not have as much to offer as they did a few years ago, TB is in rebuild mode now, just the bloody truth. Enjoy your two prime time games, and early MNF game at the Ravens and a home Thursday night divisional match with Carolina.

funny, it is not that easy to just "get another QB". ask the Jets, or ask the Dolphins, or the Bills for 20 years till they got Josh Allen. How about the Broncos, ask them, must i go on?

TB does not have as much to offer as they did a few years ago, TB is in rebuild mode now, just the bloody truth. Enjoy your two prime time games, and early MNF game at the Ravens and a home Thursday night divisional match with Carolina.
Rebuild mode. lol clueless

You have a lot of anger towards Tampa and it’s pretty hilarious. Please go on. I’ve never seen anyone who hated the Bucs since they’re an afterthought 95% of the time but here you are. Continue

Rebuild mode. lol clueless
Any team without a QB is by defination is "rebuilding", you cannot build a team without a QB. You TB fans have a super short memory. Do you all remember what it was like for all those years?

Here is a great idea, like another poster said, go get Teddy Bridgewater, is he the savior? It is over for now, just like it was for Denver when the Manning stay ended.

I enjoy reading your comments (predictions) regarding Tampa, Winston and the NFL. I'm not sure you have been correct once. But you sure have thrown some interesting stuff out there over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT