ADVERTISEMENT

The Nature Boy is in the hospital

When I first heard "Nature Boy" was hospitalized, I mad to make sure they were not talking about Jeremy Foley. Don't forget that Flair is a gata fan.....

Reactions: cmanole
Didn't the Nature Boy body slam Andre the Giant? He had to be on some serious PED's to pick that rock up.
Yes. All wrestlers were/are on serious gear and most are now on opiates to help with the constant pain. Wrasslin' may be fake, but it's probably the most physically brutal sport there is.

Yes. All wrestlers were/are on serious gear and most are now on opiates to help with the constant pain. Wrasslin' may be fake, but it's probably the most physically brutal sport there is.
So are a large number of professional athletes, especially football.

Wrasslin' may be fake, but it's probably the most physically brutal sport there is.

images

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Flair only became a gator fan through his Gator grad wife and they are now divorced so I don't think he really cares. He attended the University of Minnesota and his home turf is Charlotte NC

Flair only became a gator fan through his Gator grad wife and they are now divorced so I don't think he really cares. He attended the University of Minnesota and his home turf is Charlotte NC

Is that CHAR-lotte or SHAR-lotte, NC?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Slick Ric supposedly doing better now. Would like to see a farewell "woooooo" as he leaves the hospital and jumps into a waiting limo.

Iirc he was/is good friends with Stevil, and became a big cock fan while spurs was at South Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT