ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
Bowl season is upon us friends. I'll try and keep this thread going. We start off with 6 games today.

Enjoy!

Dec. 16
Celebration Bowl
Grambling vs. North Carolina A&T
Noon, ABC
Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta

R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Troy vs. North Texas
1 p.m., ESPN
Mercedes-Benz Superdome
New Orleans

AutoNation Cure Bowl
Western Kentucky vs. Georgia State
2:30 p.m., CBSSN
Camping World Stadium
Orlando, Florida

Las Vegas Bowl
No. 25 Boise State vs. Oregon
3:30 p.m., ABC
Sam Boyd Stadium
Las Vegas

GILDAN New Mexico Bowl
Marshall vs. Colorado State
4:30 p.m., ESPN
Branch Field at Dreamstyle Stadium
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Raycom Media Camellia Bowl
Middle Tennessee vs. Arkansas State
8 p.m., ESPN
Cramton Bowl
Montgomery, Alabama

yoda_proceed.jpg

Could get spicy during the TA&M and Oregon games, Fiji might dip into the holiday burbon, but I was mostly kidding.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Royce Freeman's sitting out, so I picked Boise in my pool.

Oregon put together a nice little drive to get them to 40 offensive yards for the game. They have like zero energy. #CristobAllin

Reactions: noleclone2
The defense has shown zero quit and they’ve only given up a net 13 points on short field position. If we get Leavitt, we’ll be lucky to have him.

Josh Sweat is declaring for the draft and will skip the bowl game. McFadden may or may not be joining him and James.

Is he not aware of this year? I think he let last season and all the pre-season hype get to his head. TarMac would be well-advised to play in the bowl, come back and show that receivers don't have a huge runway to land their catches when he is covering. Dude has a lot of talent, but seriously needs to polish it.

Is he not aware of this year? I think he let last season and all the pre-season hype get to his head. TarMac would be well-advised to play in the bowl, come back and show that receivers don't have a huge runway to land their catches when he is covering. Dude has a lot of talent, but seriously needs to polish it.

That's more generous than my assessment, that he should come back and learn how to play corner. I get that his measurables are amazing, but he could really use a year to properly learn the position. I rarely ever think people should stay. He's an exception. He'd have a longer career if he learned sound technique, like his dad.

Really enjoyed the West Florida game versus the fighting bowlers. Pretty amazing that two seasons into their existence, they managed to put up a pretty good fight....in their TITLE game.

What was the final score? Last I saw was 27-17 when we were at the restaurant after graduation.

37-27 but I was quite proud of the Argos! They may be my third favourite team now. Watching it, there was no doubt Texas A&M Commerce was much better across the board, but West Florida fought hard.

Reactions: Bartdog and DFSNOLE
I'm late in posting, but I finally remembered haha!

Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl
Akron vs. Florida Atlantic
7 p.m., ESPN
Howard Schnellenberger Field at FAU Stadium
Boca Raton, Florida

Bobby was great. The Zips got waxed. Lane didn't yell at his QB at any point in the game. The stadium was almost half full, probably a record. It usually looks like the Club section at the Doak. They have an open air concession/bar area that you can hangout at and watch the game from, so people tend to hang their instead of their seats on hot days.

HIGHLIGHTS:

SEAL Team guys parachuted in before the game.

Every game the strength and conditioning coach, who seems a little off, spends much of the game flexing and talking to himself, making him a fan favorite.

Reactions: cfbfan23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT