ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

Good grief. ACC refs hear the booth talking about the hit and call for a review. ACC refs SUCK.

Kind of glad BC will have VT and Clemons before we play them. That should help to wear their lines a bit.

Reactions: NoleinATL
1 down, 2 to go!
My only hope today against CU is that Frenchy doesn't get killed/seriously hurt or leave the team afterward...Don't know if I can recall a bigger mismatch on paper going into a game than their DL against our o-line. :(

All that said, GO DAWGS!!!!!

Reactions: 62Nole
Looking forward to the piece on Gameday with Janarius Robinson. And the Gameday signs, of course.
The Robinson piece should be nice to see, but I already had my fill of jhorts and missing teeth just from a quick cutaway to Jax on SC this morning.

Just brought up Gameday on my computer to see the panel's picks in a bit. There's a bunch of anti-UCF signs in the crowd. :Face with Tears of Joy

This year, it was because the ACC took a brilliant 4th down touchdown away that would have switched back momentum and put us back by two touchdowns. And the booth did not review. Drink for being still pissed at that.
I will (drink) after 12. I'm not an alcoholic. ;)

I would say watch the fake if we didn’t take the timeout

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT