ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

You know you're getting old when you like the noon games.

Excited to see our new QB. While I understand this is to early for a true freshman to be playing, I'm still excited to him play; he must be special if Jimbo has him as our #2 this early in his career.

Let's Go Noles!

Last edited:
Reactions: HulaNole
Odd line action for this game. It opened at FSU -12.5. Dropped quickly to -11. Jumped up to -13.5. Then dropped again to -11.5. That's a lot of up and down in a week.

Btw, try to keep peace in your house today @FSUSarah while the Noles are kicking your Hubby's team all over Doak. :D

Haha! Hubby is in Colorado right now. Nothing but Garnet and Gold in my house today!!
No drinking for me...Just heard my daughter over in Gainesville has gone to the hospital with possible appendicitis. May have to make a run to the dark side. T's & P's appreciated....

Damn Liz. The health luck in your family hasn't been good lately. Hope and pray it turns in your favor soon.
...And I'm home alone today, so it's not like I can just hop in my car and head over.

Husband called and is pissed b/c the game is blacked out for some reason. He said eff it, I'm going to the air show to see the Thunderbirds haha.

Life is tuff this weekend. I just had to leave the sand n surf of North Mrtyle Beach to come inside and watch the Seminoles take another scalp. Not a great start it seems, but lotta play time left. Go Noles!
Hope daughter is OK, lizard. Oh Samuels caught them flat footed. Good thing he did not lead the receiver.

Reactions: NoleLizards
That td brought to you by a bs roughing call that should have been grounding. 30 yard change in field position and new set of downs.

Perhaps our offensive coordinator's a bit stubborn?
I think after getting the game on there have been 5 offensive plays I have seen. 4 poor passes and 1 punt. Nice punt, BTW. Akers, Patrick, hello? Don't put it all on the kid, coach.
Lotta time left for both D and O units to get it together.

I'm feeling pretty sluggish too.

Easy fix Sarah...

images

Reactions: FSUSarah
Odd line action for this game. It opened at FSU -12.5. Dropped quickly to -11. Jumped up to -13.5. Then dropped again to -11.5. That's a lot of up and down in a week.

Btw, try to keep peace in your house today @FSUSarah while the Noles are kicking your Hubby's team all over Doak. :D
Sure that's not +11.5?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT