ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

This week has been one gigantic pile of suck. I'm hoping for something good this afternoon - I've had enough of the bad.

Me three...let's please look like a team that has a purpose and knows how to start and finish a game!!

FMFFM!!

I have good feeling, especially after watching NC State beat up on Louisville. We are a good team that really got screwed up by losing our best offensive player first game and then hurt further by sitting out two games whilst others on their schedule played. We will be caught up now, ready to play, and are going to beat dat ass.

I have good feeling, especially after watching NC State beat up on Louisville. We are a good team that really got screwed up by losing our best offensive player first game and then hurt further by sitting out two games whilst others on their schedule played. We will be caught up now, ready to play, and are going to beat dat ass.
Yep. Beat dat ace!
Frederick Jones is gonna be a strong charm for us today. I hope he plays good minutes. Channeling cane busters from days gone by, I say running game opens it up, with Blackman lasers to follow. miamah stats vs. the poor they have played are, what else, poor.

Reactions: noleclone2
2952 Days since ScUM has beaten us.Jimbo owns da U.Lets get this W and keep this streak alive

Today's beer of choice will be in honor of Tricky Rick's crew of stiffs. I plan to knock down a six pack of Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Six should be perfect, one for each of the five offensive linemen, and one for our endangered quarterback.

Today's beer of choice will be in honor of Tricky Rick's crew of stiffs. I plan to knock down a six pack of Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Six should be perfect, one for each of the five offensive linemen, and one for our endangered quarterback.
Hola. After last week's showing, I stepped it up from beer, as alas I fear it won't do the trick. I went out last night and got me some Jack. Pre-medicating to begin around 2:30.

Reactions: NoleLizards
I am running out to get a pack of blueberry porter brewed by our local joint, Boojum. Prolly should get three. Knob Creek is waiting in reserve. Hopeful that the whiskey is celebratory, not concilitory.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Yeah, I also have a bottle of El Jimador tequila at the ready

Wavers, missers, fall downers,...please get faster and better at blocking ,ers,ers,ers,...

22278259_1194676893965863_404614914607415296_n.jpg

Beer is god. BeerS are better. Shut down the windbags.

Two straight years of refs being good with them driving our qb head into the ground. If we raise our hands to block a pass, it is automatically targeting

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT