ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread

Good chance Aggie land is going to get rained out tonight.

Everyone feel free to use:

reset_button.jpg

Want to talk about a coach getting on the hot seat quickly? After losing his Arizona debut at home to BYU last week, Kevin Sumlin & co. are down 31-0 @ Houston in the 2nd quarter.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I am amazed at how my powder puffs are hanging with the Sooners. Still hate the new away unis, though.

I am amazed at how my powder puffs are hanging with the Sooners. Still hate the new away unis, though.
Ok, I'll bite. A) I don't notice much difference with your road unis, and B) Why do you hate 'em?

A couple of years ago they changed the blue used from the classic navy blue to the “True Blue” of the home unis. They also changed the typeface.

I preferred the sharp contrast of the navy and gold on the helmet and in the stripes/numbers on the jerseys.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Dawgs pick 6 vs Cocks after 5 or 6 straight pass plays. Telegraph, table of one. Oops.

Good morning LR! It's time start over.

Chug your whole drink IF FSU scores a TD!

Also don't let John James get under your skin. It's not worth it.

Happy Saturday! GO NOLES!
As with so many other Noles, john james is becoming a filament of my imagination from a time long ago. His picture has dimmed and his actions are increasingly irrelevant...
Soon enough, the kids he abandoned will also erase his memory while moving along to better days.

Glass Half Full - we played Vagina Tech closer than W&M did
Glass Half Empty - W&M managed a TD against them

wonder how many times the gooblers have flopped between plays today

Want to talk about a coach getting on the hot seat quickly? After losing his Arizona debut at home to BYU last week, Kevin Sumlin & co. are down 31-0 @ Houston in the 2nd quarter.

I am somewhat surprised at how bad Arizona is this year. I knew the cupboard was pretty bare in Arizona even though they should be a pretty good recruiting school, but I thought Sumlin was a decent enough coach they would be .500 this year.

I am somewhat surprised at how bad Arizona is this year. I knew the cupboard was pretty bare in Arizona even though they should be a pretty good recruiting school, but I thought Sumlin was a decent enough coach they would be .500 this year.
Khalil Tate was supposed to be one of the best QB's in the nation, too.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Glass Half Full - we played Vagina Tech closer than W&M did
Glass Half Empty - W&M managed a TD against them

wonder how many times the gooblers have flopped between plays today

The sad thing for those of us who are dual Tribesmen/Noles (and there’s at least three of us) is that Bill and Mary is supposed to be pretty bad this year. They are in the best FCS conference but most experts had Bill & Mary picked only 8th-10th out of 12 in the conference.

Last edited:
l'd glanced at the scoreboard quickly & thought the VT/WM game was final; apparently it's still in the 3rd quarter.

Glass 3/4 empty, now WM has scored two TDs on the defense that we made look like one of the all-time greats.

I think it must be time to start drinking.....

l'd glanced at the scoreboard quickly & thought the VT/WM game was final; apparently it's still in the 3rd quarter.

Glass 3/4 empty, now WM has scored two TDs on the defense that we made look like one of the all-time greats.

I think it must be time to start drinking.....
Dark and Stormies for me tonight. Rum is my new friend. I hope you find a safe haven.

Dark and Stormies for me tonight. Rum is my new friend. I hope you find a safe haven.

I have some good bourbon, top shelf tequila, and some good craft beer in case things go well tonight. I also have some Old Crow whiskey, some Montezuma's tequila, and some Old Milwaukee. I'm good to go.

Reactions: billanole
I have some good bourbon, top shelf tequila, and some good craft beer in case things go well tonight. I also have some Old Crow whiskey, some Montezuma's tequila, and some Old Milwaukee. I'm good to go.

Speaking of TahKillYa, I just “discovered” a really great yet cheap silver tequila. Normally I’m not a fan of silver as I usually go for the anejos especially older anejos, but this one is really smooth with a decent taste. It’s perfect for shots and mixed drinks. It’s Olmeca Altos Plata.

080432108567-mybottleshop-01__31381.1474041973.380.500.jpg

It should only be $25 or less and is my new favorite hard liquor. Much better than more expensive silvers like Cabo Wabo, Milagro Select, Gran Patron, etc...

I'm headed back to the game watching party at least for the first half.
Guinness for me until I get home.

A couple of years ago they changed the blue used from the classic navy blue to the “True Blue” of the home unis. They also changed the typeface.

I preferred the sharp contrast of the navy and gold on the helmet and in the stripes/numbers on the jerseys.
At least they didn't change your logo...
:mad:

Is it possible to watch online if I don’t have ACC Network?

I can’t seem to find anything on ESPN app.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT