ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread

F*cvk yes, huge win
f*ck everyone that said Jordan Travis couldn't win a big game

Best season since 2013, yes better than that heart-attack-inducing 2014 shit show

Love this team, our QB, our HC, said FU to UF and I am here for it all

FU gates

Official prisoner of the moment comment
That play is one of the best and most important plays in FSU history. If JT gets thrown down there for a sack the game and outcome is likely different, and in years past he would have been sacked.

But not this year, this year he escaped and put the Noles in a position to get the win
Love this team and look forward to whatever bowl game we play

That play is one of the best and most important plays in FSU history. If JT gets thrown down there for a sack the game and outcome is likely different, and in years past he would have been sacked.

But not this year, this year he escaped and put the Noles in a position to get the win
I'm still angry about the refs calling him down at the one yard line. The assumption he was giving himself up while going into the end zone is ridiculous.

I'm still angry about the refs calling him down at the one yard line. The assumption he was giving himself up while going into the end zone is ridiculous.
Yep, he had several plays where he lost footing, including the late run where replay determined his knee was down.
His cuts/change of direction are powerful moves.

Reactions: Bill From Tampa

Longterm, I think it’s only marginally important. Norvell already has the team.

Individually, it was as good a football play as you’ll see at any level of football. The athletic Houdini act combined with remaining calm, eyes focused downfield, and then taking what they gave him, was absolutely perfect.

Doing it in front of the Gators bench so we could see their reaction was just cinematic.

Longterm, I think it’s only marginally important.

Zip It Austin Powers GIF

Longterm, I think it’s only marginally important. Norvell already has the team.

Individually, it was as good a football play as you’ll see at any level of football. The athletic Houdini act combined with remaining calm, eyes focused downfield, and then taking what they gave him, was absolutely perfect.

Doing it in front of the Gators bench so we could see their reaction was just cinematic.
Dude is a complete player. Like his older brother, he could go pro for a solid career.
He will make a boo from time to time, but his typical play is focused, composed, and maximizes the time and distance needed.
The plus twenty yard plays these guys pull off every game is flippin cray cray. Unreal.
I can’t remember another FSU player over the decades (except Dalvin Cook)who was a threat to go home every single play…. JT can go every single play. Watch out!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT