ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread

FSUSarah

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 21, 2003
Decatur, AL
First a round of applause and some Bud Light for the Cleveland Browns!

Second, for the first time in a while, I'm disappointed that the Bucs aren't playing today.

Third, I know if I play Matty Ice today, he'll lay an egg against the Saints. Damn you Aaron Rodgers Knee!

Happy Sunday y'all!

Jay Glazer just said that the Bucs have confirmed that Fitzmagic will be the starting QB when Jameis returns.

While it’s a no brainer to keep him as the starter, I’m a little shocked they are naming him the starter this week and not after the Steelers game.

They have an easy excuse with it being a short week, and Jameis not been able to practice, or even step into the building, for a month.

agreed. The real question is when the Bucs face the Falcons who is under center. Unless Fitz completely falls apart , I think it will be him, but will be interesting to watch how it plays out

agreed. The real question is when the Bucs face the Falcons who is under center. Unless Fitz completely falls apart , I think it will be him, but will be interesting to watch how it plays out

The only way I see Fitz coming out is if they fall below .500 .

Reactions: NoleinATL
Nice freaking week for the Vikes to lay an egg against one of the worst teams in the league..

Reactions: NoleLizards
The only way I see Fitz coming out is if they fall below .500 .

If they were to lose the next two, JW will start the 5th game for sure. If they are 3-1, Fitz likely starts game 5 but if they lose that one, they'd switch. They have a tough situation. If they are winning they have to stay with Fitz, but they have to make a decision on Winston after the season so they need to get him on the field.

Reactions: FSUSarah and DanC78
Third, I know if I play Matty Ice today, he'll lay an egg against the Saints. Damn you Aaron Rodgers Knee!

Hope that you decided to play Ryan...If you didn't, it ain't my fault this time, at least! :p

Never mind...You beat me to it.

Reactions: FSUSarah
I've recalibrated my Super Bowl picks: Bills & Cardinals. :p

FWIW, if anyone's interested, Tallahassee native/Lincoln grad Buck Allen scored 2 TDs today for the Ravens.

Interesting place to be wherein at week 3 of the season neither the college or profession football teams that I watch have a chance to make the post season and will most likely end under .500.

Who’s ready for playoff baseball

It seems like more than half. Who knows, the ACL might have torn the next time he planted to make a cut but it didn't have to happen that time.
These young QB's act like they think they're Superman and indestructible. I saw Buffalo's Josh Allen hurdle a defender while scrambling yesterday. Learn to slide/get out of bounds for self-preservation's sake.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-23-at-2.04.34-PM-797x445.png

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT