ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NFL Gameday Drinking Game Thread

Godwin has really struggled tonight. Bad fumble & 3 catchable balls he didn’t haul in. He’s played well so far this season, but not tonight.

Reactions: DanC78
I’m going to drink our way back in this game....hello 4th quarter....thank me later folks ;)

Dad gum it. Refs take another TD off the board for the Bucs.

Oh well. Good comeback to make a game of it, but when you turn it over 4 times you lose.

Well we didn't quit. Can't be mad at 2-1.
I'll forever be mad at these terrible penalties.

I'm going to drink a little more.

Go Bucs!

Dn51l6uUUAAMCyv.jpg

Funny thing is, if you watched the whole game, Fitz played pretty well. IMO the pick-6 was his only interception I blame completely on him. He threw for over 400 yards again and would have been pushing 500 if not for some drops.

The Bucs would have drawn within 3 much sooner...and had a much better chance to at least force OT at the end...if not for a completely phantom foul (didn't even see a flag prior to the call) which negated DeSean's punt return for TD. After that load of bull poop, TB had to go almost the entire length of the field...while using up much valuable time...to get in the end zone finally.

All-in-all, I'm extremely pleased with the what RF & the team accomplished during these first three contests against a very tough slate of opponents. IMHO, Fitz is really going to have to play poorly in order for Jameis to regain his starting job, and justifiably so.

I completely agree. That flag on the punt return was really something. It's almost like the refs didn't want us to win...hmmmmm.

I really thought the record would be 0-3. But Fitz put us in a position to have a great season and stay competitive in our division.

Every time I think of Derwin I get pissed. What a difference in our weak secondary he could have. In the meantime, Vea hasn't even sniffed the field.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Vea at least did practice last week & they'd hoped he would play last night; haven't seen why they decided to make him inactive, hopefully just waiting for him to get into game shape.

ADVERTISEMENT