ADVERTISEMENT

The spirit spear is back baby

spirit-spear-t-shirt-graphic-burgundy_red-wine_1080x1080.jpg

Going to be difficult to get loud with an entire endzone section empty.

I’ll withhold opinion until it’s like be. But there is a huge risk that these type of additions to a sports stadium come off as extremely hokie and cheesy. See Miami Marlins stadium.

Not to be a buzz kill...but it’s only going to be digital Spirit Spear on the Jumbotron.

This was per DOT on the TC.

Still cool it’s being recognized, but would be even cooler if it were the actual spear.

Reactions: cmanole
I think it might be looked at as hokey if it was a new idea, but the fact it is bringing back something from the past I think makes it nostalgic and pretty neat. I would have an actual spear attached to the scoreboard and not a digital spear. I think that runs the risk of being cheesey.

If they would just bring back the old logo and jerseys we would really be excited.

I think it might be looked at as hokey if it was a new idea, but the fact it is bringing back something from the past I think makes it nostalgic and pretty neat. I would have an actual spear attached to the scoreboard and not a digital spear. I think that runs the risk of being cheesey.

If they would just bring back the old logo and jerseys we would really be excited.
Bring back the old logo!!!
2000px-Florida_State_Seminoles_old_logo.svg.png

I have hated the new Blowjob Chief since it was introduced. I understand the legal point for a new logo as the old one was either in or about to enter the public domain, but the new one is just plain ugly. A slight tweaking of the old is all that was needed.

Now bah humbug and get off my lawn!

Last edited:
I have hated the new Blowjob Chief since it was introduced. I understand the legal point for a new logo as the old one was either in or about to enter the public domain, but the new one is just plain ugly. A slight tweaking of the old is all that was needed.

Now bah humbug and get off my lawn!

#notmychief still dislike the new, still refuse any gear with it. Now I am in for the long run, guess I will just get baseball gear.

Old chief just looks better.

Not to be a buzz kill...but it’s only going to be digital Spirit Spear on the Jumbotron.

This was per DOT on the TC.

Still cool it’s being recognized, but would be even cooler if it were the actual spear.

Said the same thing in the linked article. Will be neat...

Reactions: DanC78
Does anyone know when the school starting using chief ocseola head as it’s logo?

Am I the only one that kind of likes the new logo more? I didn't at first but it has grown on me...

Does anyone know when the school starting using chief ocseola head as it’s logo?
When I was a kid, a student would do a series of handsprings (?) most of the way down the field to lead the team out onto the field prior to the Renegade era. The mascot was Sammy Seminole who may have been the same student (?). This was 60’s early 70’s as I remember.
The Seminole head may have started when Renegade came aboard, but that is my speculation.

Spirit Spear returning and FSU entering the Sweet Sixteen in the same week?

Coincidence? I think not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT