ADVERTISEMENT

They've finally arrived!

I think I'd prefer the Blade Runner 2049 3D version Joi (Ana de Armas). Halt and Catch Fire girl wasn't a terrible replicant.

blade_runner_twenty_forty_nine_ver12_xlg.jpg

Last edited:
Reminds me of a funny story involving one of my friends. He had a chasey lain silicone vagina that he used all the time. When he moved out of his apartment, he used it one last time and didn't clean it. He left it on the middle shelf in his bedroom closet. We laughed for years thinking of the look on the face of the new tenants when they discovered that thing. Looking at it about 15 years later, it's not as funny...

Reminds me of a funny story involving one of my friends. He had a chasey lain silicone vagina that he used all the time. When he moved out of his apartment, he used it one last time and didn't clean it. He left it on the middle shelf in his bedroom closet. We laughed for years thinking of the look on the face of the new tenants when they discovered that thing. Looking at it about 15 years later, it's not as funny...
If some undoable female desperate to get preggers found it, your friend might have a kid he doesn't know about running around now.

I+scream+greenish+gray+well+that+s+horrible+greenish+gray_938b7f_3958502.jpg

zYpXlHn.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT