ADVERTISEMENT

Tampa Bay BUCS

FSUfan1973

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2016
Dothan, Al
Tom Brady may go to the Bucs. Anybody else hopeful this happens and our OL trying to keep him healthy?Arians might be the right coach for him and his demands, but our OL worries me a bit with keeping him as a starter. Brady has been spoiled for years by some pretty good lines in front of him. I'm hopeful but leery myself.

Its not going to happen. Why would he go somewhere with no ol. He would get killed.
Especially at his age as well. 49ers made sense the most, but they have bailed. It's down to us or NE. I think he stays alive and takes a pay cut and stays in NE. I think the Bucs offer him a big paycheck to think about tho.

Joe Thuney (Pats LG) is also a free agent, he's really good and he's going to want to get paid and the Bucs have a crapton of cap space, so they might as well try and sign him too

Reactions: FSUfan1973
Joe Thuney (Pats LG) is also a free agent, he's really good and he's going to want to get paid and the Bucs have a crapton of cap space, so they might as well try and sign him too
Bucs have alot of space on our OL open to anybody protecting Brady the past few years lol

Tom Brady wouldn’t go to the Bucs even if the Bucs were title contenders.
He’s not going end up in Tampa where his brand sizzles out.

He’s going to a bigger market where he can strengthen his brand (books, workout gear, equipment, etc.) before retirement.

My guess is LA or LV

Reactions: JayMel16
Tom Brady wouldn’t go to the Bucs even if the Bucs were title contenders.
He’s not going end up in Tampa where his brand sizzles out.

He’s going to a bigger market where he can strengthen his brand (books, workout gear, equipment, etc.) before retirement.

My guess is LA or LV
Both have bowed out as well in the past 24 hours. They don't want Brady having that much power on their team. Arians is willing to meet Brady's demands from what I read at TOS. According to the article it's down to us or The Pats and the Bucs are coming all in with a big offer.

Both have bowed out as well in the past 24 hours. They don't want Brady having that much power on their team. Arians is willing to meet Brady's demands from what I read at TOS. According to the article it's down to us or The Pats and the Bucs are coming all in with a big offer.

I find it hard to believe that Brady wants to finish his career for the Bucs. If the Bucs pay him big, then they don't have any cap room for an OL or a RB. Why would Brady want to take a chance on ending his career on the injured list??

I find it hard to believe that Brady wants to finish his career for the Bucs. If the Bucs pay him big, then they don't have any cap room for an OL or a RB. Why would Brady want to take a chance on ending his career on the injured list??
I doubt it happens as well, but it is in the news right now. I think he stays with the Pats at the end of the day. I don't even think Brady could get us a SB with the OL and no running game to speak of. Brady would get killed back there.

Reactions: fsufool
Wr production will drop
OJ will be sold on fans like a breakout guy but he is still just a combine guy
And still no run game

wings mons tarpon humidity drunk people at beach bars

Gator fans will love Tom, he is for sure an sec sloth type guy

The Bucs OL is far better than you Jameis Apologists on here continually say..the facts don’t seem to fit your narrative but continue thinking he’s a great QB as he can’t get a job..this Bucs Fan is estatic Winston is gone
U can’t be a TB fan and not see how weak that OL is on a weekly basis...absolutely no run game and their OT’s are terrible

Reactions: colconole
I always said Tom Brady would have a tough time succeeding behind the TB OL. Well, if he is in fact coming to TB we will find out if that is true or not. If he succeeds/fails the question will be answered and JW will be vindicated or possibly indicted (not really but theoretically speaking). I for one can't wait to see!

Reactions: FSUfan1973
And he's going from having a defense that was number 1 in the league for PA and number 1 overall to a defense that gives up over 4 TDS per game. That's bottom 5.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...eStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&qualified=false
Total points per game, el oh el. Advanced stats indicate the Bucs had a much better than average D last year. Two great edge guys, elite LBs, but yes admittedly shaky secondary. They improved by leaps and bounds once they got rid of Hargreaves. I watched Jameis single handedly lose the Houston game. He was absolutely horrific.

#7 By PFF

Stats don't back that up. And if that was the case than one guy would have made a pro bowl at some time during his career and they have a bunch of guys that have 0 accolades at the pro level.

Total points per game, el oh el. Advanced stats indicate the Bucs had a much better than average D last year. Two great edge guys, elite LBs, but yes admittedly shaky secondary. They improved by leaps and bounds once they got rid of Hargreaves. I watched Jameis single handedly lose the Houston game. He was absolutely horrific.

You don't averag 4 TDS given up per game and in the top 5 for scrimmage plays if you're a good defense. This isn't even close for debate.

All you anti Jameis fans are finally relieved of your Jameis, I don’t wish Brady any ill will but as a speculator I say Tom could break down real quick regardless about how much of his anti aging cream gels and pills he uses

you all have what you asked for

Jameis is gone and emperor Tom is in

In 2 years they will be looking for a new QB, a new HC, and new star players. This is about to put them back in the 80s version on themselves.

All you anti Jameis fans are finally relieved of your Jameis, I don’t wish Brady any ill will but as a speculator I say Tom could break down real quick regardless about how much of his anti aging cream gels and pills he uses

you all have what you asked for

Jameis is gone and emperor Tom is in
And let’s not forget, Brady’s 40 time is leaps and bounds faster than Jameis’.
Come to think of it who’s 40 time isn’t faster than Jameis’?

I am just pointing out culture change that tim and wife will have to endure

I get hyperbolic to make a point
He’s not going to be living in some cookie cutter subdivision in the suburbs. He’ll prob have a mansion next to Jeter on Davis Island. Tampa isn’t the “south” anyway. Basically everyone here is a Midwest transplant. Beyond that I highly doubt he’s going to be living here on any sort of permanent basis, they have enough money to have as many houses/condos as they want.

You don't averag 4 TDS given up per game and in the top 5 for scrimmage plays if you're a good defense. This isn't even close for debate.
It absolutely is up for debate. When your QB throws THIRTY INTs it often puts the defense in some really bad spots field position wise. How do some of you not realize how blinded by 2013 you are? The Bucs aren’t a perfect team but no one in that league turns it over like he does. It’s unheard of. He’s yet to have one excellent season in the NFL.

He’s not going to be living in some cookie cutter subdivision in the suburbs. He’ll prob have a mansion next to Jeter on Davis Island. Tampa isn’t the “south” anyway. Basically everyone here is a Midwest transplant. Beyond that I highly doubt he’s going to be living here on any sort of permanent basis, they have enough money to have as many houses/condos as they want.

I guess you don’t know much about Boston

night and day culture wise

ADVERTISEMENT