ADVERTISEMENT

Travel can be a pain

LLOYD72

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
Centennial, Colorado
Sitting in the airport in Frankfort, Germany waiting to fly back to Denver. We had everything - including passports - stolen in the Netherlands last Thursday. Got what we needed - including passports - the last few days. Since our passports are new tgere was no entry stamp showing our entry into Germany. For s while I thought we would be watching the Bundeslag this fall instead of the ACC ;(

Reactions: squiffynole
Sitting in the airport in Frankfort, Germany waiting to fly back to Denver. We had everything - including passports - stolen in the Netherlands last Thursday. Got what we needed - including passports - the last few days. Since our passports are new tgere was no entry stamp showing our entry into Germany. For s while I thought we would be watching the Bundeslag this fall instead of the ACC ;(

Good luck Lloyd. Every time I see your screen name I think of the bartender in the Shining. Random...I know.

Last time I went to Europe they stopped my American sized carry on like 4 times and made my check it for between $50 and $100 a pop. First world problems.
Euros love stealing purses and sunglasses in my experience, still visit often but annoying. Hopefully u get home soon

giphy.gif

Reactions: goldmom
Did OP make it back stateside or has he taken up residence in Berlin?

...like clock work...
You don't think an obesity rate that's almost 3x lower than ours isn't going to result in a more attractive population per capita?

Even our least obese state is nearly 2x the rate of most European states.

Reactions: Dr. Nole
You don't think an obesity rate that's almost 3x lower than ours isn't going to result in a more attractive population per capita?

Even our least obese state is nearly 2x the rate of most European states.
I hear you. I just thought the thread was going to stay light hearted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT