ADVERTISEMENT

Tua

He’s had more than his fair share of serious injuries. His older years are likely to be difficult, just being honest.

I think he has had mutiple high ankle sprains , he sprained his knee , broke his hand , pretty sure he broke his hip or dislocated it his last year at Alabama. That's just what I can remember off the top of my head it was never a question of if he can play in the league it was a question if he could survive in the league. I think he even had a surgery to put wires in his ankle to tighten them up because he was getting to many ankle sprains

I think he had a concussion last week. (I’m not a neurosurgeon, but I had a fraternity brother who was😎). He flunked the protocol before he ever left the field. I’ve heard the worst thing you can do with a concussion is to follow it closely with another one. He shouldn’t have been on the field.

Disagree they all make a healthy living. Live within your means and they have a huge nest egg. 705K per year MINIMUM.

As per the league's Collective Bargaining Agreement established in March 2020, NFL players' minimum salary measured up to $660,000 in the 2021 season, which went up from $610,000 in 2020. The minimum salary is slated to rise to $705,000 in 2022.Sep 6, 2022
Not to mention players that put in three years of service are eligible for a pension.

Reactions: Noles_FSU
ADVERTISEMENT