ADVERTISEMENT

Two CC for ULM for sale.

Id do 125

Each?

You won't be getting that. The lower level games go for under $100. I scored 2 Syracuse ones for $50 at kickoff.

If you can't move them and want to get something for them, my offer of $60 each is out there. I don't mean to come across as an A$$hole, but am well aware of the market for them.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm averaging paying about $50 a piece for the games I've sat up there.

Reactions: bcejka
I sold my $30 tickets and netted $12.50 each. Less than 50% of face.

Each?

You won't be getting that. The lower level games go for under $100. I scored 2 Syracuse ones for $50 at kickoff.

If you can't move them and want to get something for them, my offer of $60 each is out there. I don't mean to come across as an A$$hole, but am well aware of the market for them.

Thanks!

Cheapest pair I see on Stubhub is nearly $200.

Good luck with your sale, OP.

Just an FYI... you can buy CC tickets for this game directly from the boosters for $100 each. Just talked to my rep and there are plenty of tickets available. There's your "top end" ticket price, OP.

Just an FYI... you can buy CC tickets for this game directly from the boosters for $100 each. Just talked to my rep and there are plenty of tickets available. There's your "top end" ticket price, OP.
Or you could buy them from a trusted Warchant poster for $60 each.

Or you could buy them from a trusted Warchant poster for $60 each.
Which I would prefer to do. I called the boosters to see what they were offering for this game as it likely will not be well attended. I just need two for my boys (8-10). If you have two to sell, let me know.

I have 2 skybox tix available in the main booster box. Includes food and top shelf booze. Looking for $200 for the pair. Call or text me 850-321-6708

Thanks!

I need one only now. Let me know if you want to separate and if I can get the ticket from you locally in Tallahassee. I'll be driving in from Destin tomorrow morning.

I don't want to get stuck with an extra single. Sorry!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT