ADVERTISEMENT

University Club Membership - Is it still available? +/-?

DDennis73

Star Player
Feb 11, 2002
We live out of town. As a family being able to access the AC and clean restrooms would be very nice. With the renovations to the endzone is there still a University Club membership available? Curious what others have encountered as to whether or not it is worth having if it is still around. Thanks.

We live out of town. As a family being able to access the AC and clean restrooms would be very nice. With the renovations to the endzone is there still a University Club membership available? Curious what others have encountered as to whether or not it is worth having if it is still around. Thanks.

There's still a membership but there's no "grill ticket" option that you can access the 6th floor anymore. But after the game you can wander up to the CC, although there usually isn't much going on.

When they built the CC they added a patio on the third floor and you have access to restrooms and a bar and other food options in the third floor ballroom.

I'm a member and its nice on game day if you prefer to sit in the stands but want to go grab a drink in between quarters or to cool off. They have big screens up in the ballroom too so you don't have to miss the game.

Reactions: DDennis73
Thanks. Have you ever used access to other clubs? Was that a nice perk or mainly just using the perks there at the stadium during game day.

Thanks. Have you ever used access to other clubs? Was that a nice perk or mainly just using the perks there at the stadium during game day.
I used to travel more and have been to the clubs in Tampa, Orlando, and Atlanta. I rarely travel now but with the ONE membership you get two free meals a month at clubs that aren't your home club (my home club is the UCC) so I usually take advantage of that. Also, you get a free meal for your birthday and a free meal on your anniversary. So its not a bad deal. I'm not a big golfer but I believe there's a pretty large network of golf courses that you have access to as well once you're a member.

Reactions: DDennis73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT