ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial, the rest of football season is cancelled, celebratory drinking thread

SeaPA

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 17, 2002
If you’ve had enough of the weakly (no, that is not a spelling error) comedy of errors, drink. Drink enough that you sleep for two weeks, and wake up just long enough to drink enough to knock you out until the NFL regular season is over. Drink, drink, drink.

If you’ve had enough of the weakly (no, that is not a spelling error) comedy of errors, drink. Drink enough that you sleep for two weeks, and wake up just long enough to drink enough to knock you out until the NFL regular season is over. Drink, drink, drink.

I'm trying to think of a drinking game to take advantage of our absolutely terrible hometown team. But if I did a shot per stupid penalty or number of opposing WRs running free of secondary coverage I'd be dead by morning.

I'm trying to think of a drinking game to take advantage of our absolutely terrible hometown team. But if I did a shot per stupid penalty or number of opposing WRs running free of secondary coverage I'd be dead by morning.
Drink on plays where we get positive yards or any oppenent play that doesn’t result in a score or first down. That should be just enough to get drunk, it not to a dangerous level.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
I’m probably just gonna get a McRib each Saturday from now on.

Translation - you have a desire to sit on the John for a while

Mystery solved. The team dinner on Friday nights this year must have been McRibs. It would explain all that crap on the field that we have to see on Saturdays.

More like at the end of the first quarter. We've still got the slow start thing..... Beer me.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT