ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas guard goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole conspiracy theory about the gunman working with the FBI as an arms salesman and the deal going bad is starting to look better

Reactions: NoleLizards
How about the twenty-something woman who died of "natural causes" soon after posting her account of being chased by gunmen on Facebook??

Ok, so should we just go all in on the conspiracy now?

An associate of mine says there is video of a second shooter. And people reported seeing guards or officers chasing someone on the roof.

What you got? Let's hear it.

I haven't seen anything since the whole 'gun deal gone wrong" theory but the whole thing stinks....

the other kicker in the news, the shooter's house gets broken into after the incident.....so what went missing...I guarantee you we will never know

Reactions: NoleLizards
There are also reports of shots being fired that night at the Bellagio up the Strip.

The first weird thing for me was how they cleared his girlfriend almost immediately, and only later changed course.

Search for the video and see how visibly shaken the sheriff was when trotted out a couple of days ago to give the press the official line.

Oh man, I do love a good conspiracy!!

062716_tinfoil_med_q1w5xf7p.gif

Las Vegas authorities have since sought to shut down speculation about Campos' role in the shooting.

"[Campos] is not missing. He's not under arrest," Larry Hadfield, a Las Vegas police officer, told the fact-checking website Snopes. "We tell people what we know. If they don't believe it but they're going to believe whatever website, then I don't know what else to tell you."

Reactions: DFSNOLE
We'll just have to take it on faith that Jesus is around.

An associate of mine says there is video of a second shooter.

I saw a vid on Liveleak that was supposed to show a second shooter. Only thing I could even fathom was supposed to be that was a flashing light around the 4-5th floors of the same hotel. But I imagine it was flashing lights reflected because the pictures the next day of the hotel didn't have any broken windows in that area.
The echoing of the shots in the first video I saw would have made it really confusing where it was coming from.

Reactions: cmanole
The same medium used to spread conspiracy theories about vegas shooters is being used for #metoo. Just sayin’

Reactions: cmanole
Las Vegas authorities have since sought to shut down speculation about Campos' role in the shooting.

"[Campos] is not missing. He's not under arrest," Larry Hadfield, a Las Vegas police officer, told the fact-checking website Snopes. "We tell people what we know. If they don't believe it but they're going to believe whatever website, then I don't know what else to tell you."
Hey, it was in the LA Times today. I report, you decide!

Ok, so if we assume there WAS a second shooter ie what we’re being told is not the truth...what’s the motive?

All of these alternative conspiracy theories under Obama went with the “conclusion” that the alleged false flag operations were being done to “take away American citizens guns”. Ie it was a liberal murder done to convince Americans to lessen the Second Amendment. (For the record I don’t buy those conspiracy theories and I’m already in favor of Australiaesque restrictions, BUT at least there IS a plausible motive). But we know DIrty Old Two Scoops is pro gun, so there’s no motive there.

The current culprit is a boring older white guy with little to no political beliefs so there’s no blaming the libtards or foreign country as a causus belli against the other party or country. So there’s no motive there.

The fear it caused seems to if anything benefit the Dems but before anyone says “It was Them!”...all of the actual proven false flag plans (such as the intent to kill American citizens in Miami to go after Castro) were done by conservatives and the party of conservatives not the liberals. So even if it was done allegedly to help the Dems, who would help them pull it off and why?

Of course the other main potential motive would be a distraction from DOTS Russian involvement but in practice and even in theory I don’t see how that helps DOTS just hurts him.

So what motive am I missing? Other than it being just a crazy old dude....what’s the motive?

I saw a vid on Liveleak that was supposed to show a second shooter. Only thing I could even fathom was supposed to be that was a flashing light around the 4-5th floors of the same hotel. But I imagine it was flashing lights reflected because the pictures the next day of the hotel didn't have any broken windows in that area.
The echoing of the shots in the first video I saw would have made it really confusing where it was coming from.
Earlier video showed those same 4th-floor lights. (They turned out to be strobes.)

More ominous is CNN's own video showing NO flashes from the 32nd floor during the initial barrage of shooting.

People flock to conspiracy theories because they don't like the truth that life is uncertain.

Partially true, it’s also because the government IS out to get you. At least your money and any spare son that might be a good bulletcatcher. Plus any minorities they can enslave (see the recent wardens comment in Louisiana complaining he didn’t want the “good ones” released as he needed them for slave labor).

I don’t believe 99% of conspiracy theories, but the one hundredth is true. The trick is finding out which one.

Who would you rather listen to for a half hour, uninterrupted?
  • a vegan, trying to persuade you to join their team
  • a conspiracy theorist trying to get you to join theirs
I need more information. Does the Vegan also do Crossfit? Is the conspiracy theorist also in a MLM scam selling health drinks or fake eyelashes?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I need more information. Does the Vegan also do Crossfit? Is the conspiracy theorist also in a MLM scam selling health drinks or fake eyelashes?

OF COURSE the Vegan does CrossFit. They’re also gluten free, lactose free, hormone free, pesticide free, does yoga, part of some gender studies discussion course not for college credit and talks about their hybrid.

I on the other hand...only talk about my hybrid.

OF COURSE the Vegan does CrossFit. They’re also gluten free, lactose free, hormone free, pesticide free, does yoga, part of some gender studies discussion course not for college credit and talks about their hybrid.

I on the other hand...only talk about my hybrid.
You left off that the Vegan is also a vocal (albeit uninformed) anti-vaxxer!

People just can't handle that a wealthy white guy could do evil things. It has to be a conspiracy theory. White guys just don't kill people for no good reason (Except that white guys seem to be the one group who does just kill people for no reason more than any other group statistically).

I've got one group of crazy religious friends who are convinced this was ISIS somehow. Others who are convinced Obama is behind it still and still trying to take our guns. It's just much easier to point fingers at groups we don't like.

You left off that the Vegan is also a vocal (albeit uninformed) anti-vaxxer!

That’s true. Once you’re into alternative eating, it seems like you always go full bore into alternative religion and alternative medicine. You might find the rare odd duck who is a Bible thumping Baptist, MD believing Vegan....but very rarely. Far more of the granola-eating (insert Eastern-based religion, fad cult like whatever the Jewish crystal based thing Madonna was into or Scientology, or vocal and vehement atheist) types who are not just anti-vaxxers but anti-Medicine unless it’s chiropractic, naturopathic, “Eastern medicine meaning ground up rhino testicles, reiki, massage, yoga, self-hypnosis, “crystal healing” etc...

I never understood veganism anyway.... Plants are living things, too; but unlike animals who have a fight or flight chance (at least in the wild), they're rooted in the ground.

I never understood veganism anyway.... Plants are living things, too; but unlike animals who have a fight or flight chance (at least in the wild), they're rooted in the ground.
As far as we're aware they do not have consciousness as we know it.

Vegetarianism is actually much healthier for the planet as well as being healthier in many cases for your body.

Partially true, it’s also because the government IS out to get you. At least your money and any spare son that might be a good bulletcatcher. Plus any minorities they can enslave (see the recent wardens comment in Louisiana complaining he didn’t want the “good ones” released as he needed them for slave labor).

I don’t believe 99% of conspiracy theories, but the one hundredth is true. The trick is finding out which one.
Please, now you sound like one of "them".

As far as we're aware they do not have consciousness as we know it.

Vegetarianism is actually much healthier for the planet as well as being healthier in many cases for your body.

Ah but what’s better? Killing one cow and having fifty meals or harvesting a row of wheat to make some pasta while killing thousands of rodents, frogs, lizards, small birds and insects in the process.

Ah but what’s better? Killing one cow and having fifty meals or harvesting a row of wheat to make some pasta while killing thousands of rodents, frogs, lizards, small birds and insects in the process.

When I talk about being healthier for the planet, I'm referring from a global warming perspective. Cows, specifically are terrible for the planet with the amount of methane they produce. When you add in the cost of crops required to feed them, gas to bring feed to them and then take them to market, etc... they're statistically terrible and cutting those out of our diet completely would cut back on Methane immensely (Which is about 1/3 of the cause of global warming) which also removes itself very quickly.

With that said, I'm not kicking and screaming for it. I'd be a terrible vegetarian. However scientists do tell us that if every human would make one day a meatless day that the results would be pretty dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT