ADVERTISEMENT

Vote Jessie Warren for ESPY Play of the Year

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
Saw this on the TC, and this is something we all enjoyed watching , so vote early and often for Jessie and the rest of our 2018 National Champion Noles to win play of the year

http://www.espn.com/espys/story/_/page/voting64/best-play-round-1

Screen_Shot_2018_06_04_at_9.56.16_PM.0.png

dm_180604_espnw_florida_Warren_crazy_catch.jpg

softball.jpg

Last edited:
See 61, the Locker Room is not so bad. ;)

Not at all. I think I had it confused with the smack board. I'm older, confusion happens. ;)

Thank you for enlightening me and inviting me to the locker room. I will be checking it out more, especially this time of year when I don't have football, basketball, baseball, soccer, or softball to keep me entertained. :D

Thanks again, @DFSNOLE!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The think he has an ascot collection and “Keep off the grass!” signs?

First of all no, just so wrong in your read: Lol.

1) not a "he"
2) do not wear ties, ascot or other wise
3) I have no problem with anyone on my grass, as long as you don't have a problem with the fact I'm an infrequent mower.

But hey, way to welcome me to the board. ;)

And BTW...Did you vote for Jessie?
GO NOLES!!

First of all no, just so wrong in your read: Lol.

1) not a "he"
2) do not wear ties, ascot or other wise
3) I have no problem with anyone on my grass, as long as you don't have a problem with the fact I'm an infrequent mower.

But hey, way to welcome me to the board. ;)

And BTW...Did you vote for Jessie?
GO NOLES!!

1) Welcome one and all and especially those with a different “perspective”!
2) I have a suit and tie because, as my old man used to say, “funerals and weddings”. No version of an ascot, however. Congrats on your wardrobe choices, whatever they may be.
4) As, hopefully you will learn, many here are a little longer in the tooth and the grass jokes infer a somewhat grumpy characteristic that emerges in some...

Well, of course I voted for Jesse my second time this a.m. Even looking thru G & G lenses, that play was amazing (she actually had a very similar one a few games earlier) and if not the best this season, it is surely worthy of discussion and consideration.
That said, welcome 61!!

1) Welcome one and all and especially those with a different “perspective”!
2) I have a suit and tie because, as my old man used to say, “funerals and weddings”. No version of an ascot, however. Congrats on your wardrobe choices, whatever they may be.
4) As, hopefully you will learn, many here are a little longer in the tooth and the grass jokes infer a somewhat grumpy characteristic that emerges in some...

Well, of course I voted for Jesse my second time this a.m. Even looking thru G & G lenses, that play was amazing (she actually had a very similar one a few games earlier) and if not the best this season, it is surely worthy of discussion and consideration.
That said, welcome 61!!

Thank you for the welcome.

My perspective, is ALL FSU!

I understood your reference to "keep off the grass," no explanation needed. I also understand "long in the tooth."

So if one is older, one is automatically grumpy?

KaleidoscopicCostlyHalcyon-max-1mb.gif
just keep digging. ;)

Thank you for the welcome.

My perspective, is ALL FSU!

I understood your reference to "keep off the grass," no explanation needed. I also understand "long in the tooth."

So if one is older, one is automatically grumpy?

KaleidoscopicCostlyHalcyon-max-1mb.gif
just keep digging. ;)
Just so you know, I resemble that remark. I’m heading outside to get the post hole diggers and my best shovel. Gotta be efficient in digging a hole...
BTW, nice lookin’ dawg you got there. Does it hunt?

Reactions: Noles61
Just so you know, I resemble that remark. I’m heading outside to get the post hole diggers and my best shovel. Gotta be efficient in digging a hole...
BTW, nice lookin’ dawg you got there. Does it hunt?

Not my dog. Just a gif.
Although I did had 2 beautiful golden retrievers. They did not hunt; they somewhat fetched, but they did loved to eat and snuggle and where happy.

"That dog don't hunt." a great southern expression.

Gotta say objectively, the dual buzzer beaters by Akin Ogunbowale from ND were remarkable.

I did vote for JW though, in addition to the above.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Any idea when the voting closes for the first round?

Have no idea. I just keep voting everyday. They dont even post current results.

I did notice when I went to vote today, the page showed my votes from the first time I voted a week ago. (the very first vote i voted for almost every play, every vote since I only voted for Jessie). The fact it did that makes me think they are about to head into second round in the next day or so.

Last edited:
also, for some reason, when I try to vote, it doesn't work for the last one (Jesse's). it just highlights in blue and says thanks for voting. For the others I can see the results. How are we doing vs bama?

Reactions: RTM58 and Noles61
also, for some reason, when I try to vote, it doesn't work for the last one (Jesse's). it just highlights in blue and says thanks for voting. For the others I can see the results. How are we doing vs bama?

I just tried to vote and it didn't do anything. Probably ESPN rigged so the SEC automatically wins. ;)

Voted. Still not giving vote percentages, fv*&$# espin!

You can literally vote for her a million times per day if you use the private or incognito browser on chrome, IE, or firefox. Not sure why everyone is saying once per day, so use multiple devices etc.

Reactions: noleclone2
Voted, and a side note - that Nick Foles play is so boring, how in the world did that make the list?!

Reactions: Noles61
Don't forget to keep voting for Jessie. Starting Tuesday she will be posting on instagram for two days leading up to the ESPYS on the 18th.

If you vote in the "incognito" window on google, you can vote unlimited times. (i believe internet explorer and other browsers offer the same thing).

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT