ADVERTISEMENT

Vote or Die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. You failed to understand. What's funny is that you think you didn't.

You're a good writer, good vocabulary, I'll give you points for that, but you're a gullible soul and not terribly insightful or analytical. That's what happens when you live inside an ideological box. Talk to you soon.
Your old friend,
Noletaire
What an expectedly creepy comment from you.
Since you choose to deflect again and challenge my intelligence rather than identifying that tinfoil hat “skullduggery” you brought up, I’m happy to put my real world perception, statistical, analytical, logic or any other mental skills and training up against yours any day of the week and by any normal human measure you prefer.
Had to put that normal human qualifier in there since you remain as stalky and weird AF.
And no, never your friend, don’t flatter yourself.

I work for a consulting firm.
A consulting firm that consults from home? I'm not bagging on you if that's the case but if you travel at all or carry out any kind of transactions your asked for ID and not just salespeople. Airports, car rentals, hotel check in, banks ect... Most regular people are asked for ID all the time and most folks have ID or access to get an ID.

Irrelevant. If you seriously pigeonhole people based on the origin of words they use (which you are doing in this and the other thread, pending however you edit your original comments) rather than their current use and the context in which the speaker is using them, then you’ve got life challenges nobody on any message board can resolve.

As just one example, “woke” originated in the nonwhite community as a positive attribute, but has been usurped primarily by right wingers to mock the SJWs. We’d be foolish to categorize anybody who uses the “woke” term now as a liberal based on how it originated.
Woke is now one of those labels that is so popular to place on people that have differing views. Much like racist and hater its use is attributed to a certain side or political party and is used so much it has no real power anymore.

Stop being obtuse. You married someone who played in the NFL and parlayed that into a high paying job. You might have been middle class as a child but you were living better than most right out of school.
But I forget, every boomer walked 5 miles up hill in the snow both ways.
Why the personal attacks? Is the SOP when someone doesn't agree with you to name call and attack them on a personal level? You actually sound a little jealous that she was able to make something of herself from a modest upbringing. Many of us came from underprivileged households and were able to make a life for ourselves and our families through hard work and sacrifice. Why should anyone feel sorry for that?

A consulting firm that consults from home? I'm not bagging on you if that's the case but if you travel at all or carry out any kind of transactions your asked for ID and not just salespeople. Airports, car rentals, hotel check in, banks ect... Most regular people are asked for ID all the time and most folks have ID or access to get an ID.
The firm works only in state. I don't travel for the job, others do. I haven't flown anywhere since February. My bank doesn't ask for my ID, they just want my card. But then, I haven't been inside a bank in a very, very long time. Just because you think everyone uses it all the time doesn't make it true. I wasn't even carded at the liquor store this weekend.

Why the personal attacks? Is the SOP when someone doesn't agree with you to name call and attack them on a personal level? You actually sound a little jealous that she was able to make something of herself from a modest upbringing. Many of us came from underprivileged households and were able to make a life for ourselves and our families through hard work and sacrifice. Why should anyone feel sorry for that?
Saying she's lived a privileged life isn't a personal attack. Nor am I jealous of her. Nor did I say anyone needs to feel sorry for succeeding.

Since you choose to deflect again and challenge my intelligence
That's not a challenge, not even remotely. You have no real original or profound thoughts; there's nothing you post I couldn't get from CNN or MSNBC. You possess some acerbic wit, but outside of that, you're not a deep intellectual; you're all hat and no cowboy.

Your responses of "tinfoil conspiracy" and accusations of not being empathetic to societal concerns are predictable and elementary, if not Pavlovian really.
I gave you points for having a good vocabulary... take the compliment and be happy...
Your old friend
Noletaire

Reactions: blazernole
That's not a challenge, not even remotely. You have no real original or profound thoughts; there's nothing you post I couldn't get from CNN or MSNBC. You possess some acerbic wit, but outside of that, you're not a deep intellectual; you're all hat and no cowboy.

Your responses of "tinfoil conspiracy" and accusations of not being empathetic to societal concerns are predictable and elementary, if not Pavlovian really.
I gave you points for having a good vocabulary... take the compliment and be happy...
Your old friend
Noletaire
Whoever claimed any desire to be considered a “deep intellectual”?
Was simply refuting your ridiculous insulting of my brainpower, which certainly appears envious as often as you and your pal Johnnie/FWTS toss in the Ivy League gotcha as if it’s a clever zinger.
You know who did consider himself a “deep intellectual”? Hannibal Lecter. Besides all the creepy “your friend” stalking, that’s something else y’all have in common, along with your and your old Vasili Zaitsev handle’s forced obscure Euro/Russian historical/literary references.

Anyway, back to the original question which you continue to avoid answering… what is this tinfoil hat “real skullduggery” which you injected into the convo?

Reactions: BelemNole
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT