Wake Up Warchant (3/28-4/1)

Discussion in 'Warchant Radio' started by Ryan_Kelly, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Ryan_Kelly

Ryan_Kelly Utility Infielder
    Staff
    Expand Collapse

(4/1/16): Second Scrimmage Preview
    Ira and Ryan preview FSU's second scrimmage, talk JD Drew, FSU-BC baseball, Final Four, and more!

(3/31/16): Spring DE Preview

Gene and Ryan chat about spring, FSU's DE, and some Batman v Superman. Also recruiting talk with Michael Langston.

(3/30/16): Ramsey Shines on Pro Day

Ira and Ryan talk about Jalen Ramsey's spectacular pro day and FSU-UF baseball while Ryan and Ryan talk about the issue of satellite camps in college football recruiting.

(3/29/16): Pro Day Preview and Bacon

Ryan and Ryan break down spring practice, preview Jalen Ramsey's draft stock, and discuss Dwayne Bacon's decision to return to college.

(3/28/16): Sports Monsoon
    Ira and Ryan talk spring practice so far and FSU-NCSU baseball (or lack thereof).

Got a question, comment, suggestion or criticism for Wake Up Warchant? There are three ways to interact with the show:

(1) Reply to this post or start another thread on this message board
    (2) Email us at radio@warchant.com
    (3) Leave a voice message for us at speakpipe.com/WarchantRadio
    [​IMG]

1 Ryan_Kelly, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. FSU4WHIT

FSU4WHIT Starter
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Nice job guys. As an aside on Roberto Aguayo, his misses were barely missed. I remember 2 or 3 hitting the posts, one was blocked, one fell short, and the others missed by a hair. I would expect that Ricky will have the same range. It comes down to how dead center are his good ones and how far off are his misses. If his trend follows Roberto, then I do feel he can emulate his brother's success. Also, I think we never give enough credit to the holder.

Ryan_Kelly likes this.