ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

I read Candi is moving there and that A&M is going to pay their families Medical Bills for life.

That is a sweet offer considering his situation.

Sorry if Fred berry....
Which I believe was the final hurdle crossed. I hope FSU continues its support of the Kids First foundation and doesn't let the past few weeks affect that.

Reactions: TallyNole93
Looks like Oregon just took the interim tag off of Mario Cristobal. With his connections and ability to recruit Miami, I was really hoping he'd follow Taggart here.
Agreed. Research FIU's OC/QB coach Rich Skrosky when you get the chance.

Looks like Oregon just took the interim tag off of Mario Cristobal. With his connections and ability to recruit Miami, I was really hoping he'd follow Taggart here.

Yep but I think that increases the shot of Leavitt coming here which I think is the better get. Honestly that’s who Oregon should have offered as he was quite successful at USF until the “problem”.

So who's going to be our OC and OL coach? I'm assuming folks with a spread mentality and many ties to the SE

I still don't know what to make of him. Saban didn't promote him when given the chance. Taggart's an offense guy, so who knows what Cristobal's contributions were. It could have been a Coley situation.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I read Candi is moving there and that A&M is going to pay their families Medical Bills for life.

That is a sweet offer considering his situation.

Sorry if Fred berry....

Is there anything that he didn't throw into the negotiations? Smh.

Rats. The backs have been best in program history type of guys under Graham.

Angry Warrick Dunn and Greg Jones disagree.

warrick-dunn.jpg

college-football-florida-state-greg-jones-in-action-under-pressure-picture-id81399698

warrick-dunn.jpg

college-football-florida-state-greg-jones-in-action-under-pressure-picture-id81399698
You raise up the banner of amazing guys. Devonta Freeman, Dalvan Cook, and others (Cam Akers, Jacques Patrick, for instance) also do/will deserve consideration.
PS. Gotta tell ya, Warrick and Greg are way up my list, but not alone in the upper levels of awesome Garnet and Gold runners.

Someone once told me Jimbo would leave FSU when hell freezes over.
Yo Bad, did you just join or did you change your screen name? A few posters are changing their screen names to reflect the coach change, and I'm just trying to keep up with the name changes and put an old screen name to a new one.

warrick-dunn.jpg

While I agree they are definitely in the top of the FSU class list, you get a C- for Greg Jones. If you can only post one Mr Jones thing, it's this.

And if at the end of the Greg video, you see a link for the 10 worst Wheel of Fortune answers, watch it, I nearly peed myself.

Last edited:
Do I see a little bit of a burn for Jimbo from Bobby when he’s talking about WT’s first press conference.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/FSU-coaching-legend-talks-Willie-Taggart-hire-462640333.html

“It sounds like a perfect fit," legendary FSU coach Bobby Bowden said when he sat down with WCTV's Julie Montanaro for an exclusive one-on-one interview.

"It was kind of like 'Thank you, Florida State, for hiring me, not like 'Look how lucky you are to have me," Bowden said of Taggart's comments at a press conference on Wednesday. "I like his attitude."

Do I see a little bit of a burn for Jimbo from Bobby when he’s talking about WT’s first press conference.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/FSU-coaching-legend-talks-Willie-Taggart-hire-462640333.html

“It sounds like a perfect fit," legendary FSU coach Bobby Bowden said when he sat down with WCTV's Julie Montanaro for an exclusive one-on-one interview.

"It was kind of like 'Thank you, Florida State, for hiring me, not like 'Look how lucky you are to have me," Bowden said of Taggart's comments at a press conference on Wednesday. "I like his attitude."
I think Bowden is still a little bitter about his departure and how it went down. Many forget how the fanbase came after him demanding his removal. Folks were as nasty to him as they are to Jimbo now.

I think Bowden is still a little bitter about his departure and how it went down. Many forget how the fanbase came after him demanding his removal. Folks were as nasty to him as they are to Jimbo now.

Very true. Although on that one I’m not sure what really could have happened differently. It’s not like he was leaving voluntarily, I’m convinced he believed he was literally going to die the instant he retired/was fired. Fortunately that has not been the case.

So per the new Unconquered Podcast, Jimbo tried to fire Kelly last year and Wilcox wouldn’t let him due to the buyout and because the money was being allocated to a golf course upgrade. Interesting info.

So per the new Unconquered Podcast, Jimbo tried to fire Kelly last year and Wilcox wouldn’t let him due to the buyout and because the money was being allocated to a golf course upgrade. Interesting info.
God forbid FSU should have Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. I find the whole story hard to believe myself...

anyone else see the article on seccountry comparing the uf and FSU coaching hires? it popped up on my google this morning. no surprise, but it makes it seem like FSU hired a pinto while uf hired a cadillac.

ADVERTISEMENT