ADVERTISEMENT

#100pagesnatty Thread 11/08/18 #63pagesnattynumber1 #106pagesnattynumber2

What's the reporter's name? Does she work for Amazon??

Kelli Tennant. She’s a 6’2” former USC Trojan volleyball player. So she’s not really freakishly tall, it’s that in addition to being really tall for a woman she wears ultra high heels most of the time as well.

images

tall_anchor_kelli_tennant_towering_everyone_2______by_tallgirlfan-daw5mro.jpg

e159b35d69f8e59523e206fe09a9426e.jpg

images

320full-kelli-tennant.jpg

Has anyone else noticed the love affair with JF/TAM and espn? They are doing specials on him and the program; the media in general seems to think he is the second coming of the Bear. Just find it interesting. Don't get me wrong I think JF is a solid coach/recruiter but to be fair he was a 5-6 coach last year with more talent than he has at TAM and an easier schedule. Just have to assume it is the sec love affair espn has.

Has anyone else noticed the love affair with JF/TAM and espn? They are doing specials on him and the program; the media in general seems to think he is the second coming of the Bear. Just find it interesting. Don't get me wrong I think JF is a solid coach/recruiter but to be fair he was a 5-6 coach last year with more talent than he has at TAM and an easier schedule. Just have to assume it is the sec love affair espn has.
Fisher is one of 4 active coaches who have won a national championship who left his program for the wealthiest school in ESPN's favorite conference. What's a better story right now in the SEC?

The "love affair" is about money and whatever generates viewers. When Clemson, Dabo, and the ACC were topping the nation in 2016, ESPN was all over the ACC with all manner of articles and features. Fact.

It's a slow time of year. Plus the SECw is generally the nation's best division and he is now playing his mentor Saban every year. If there was more going on then we'd hear other stories. IMO, this is good because a) we're under the radar, and b) I'm not seeing any headlines about FSU players getting in trouble for anything.

In July, no news is good news.

Say what you will about his Netflix movies, Adam Sandler is a funny guy. Warning: late night TV language.

Francois, Blackman, Hockman....

Who's lining up under center (err...in the gun) on Labor Day night, and why?

Francois, Blackman, Hockman....

Who's lining up under center (err...in the gun) on Labor Day night, and why?

Tough question. I think the Slim Reaper starts against VT while Frenchy pouts and starts the transfer process. Then the Hock starts midway through the season either due to injury or better play.

watched some of the WSOP last couple days , thought the guy from FL was as good as anyone to root for, until the last day when he trotted the Tebow UF jersey, glad UF posted another loss

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Tough question. I think the Slim Reaper starts against VT while Frenchy pouts and starts the transfer process. Then the Hock starts midway through the season either due to injury or better play.
I think, if healthy, Frenchy will be the starter. I think he brings more options in the offense.

Based on what the "experts" are saying (and I have to assume at least a few of them have *some* credible sources inside), it'll probably be Francois. If so, Hockman will be transferring out (completely my conjecture) almost immediately.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Based on what the "experts" are saying (and I have to assume at least a few of them have *some* credible sources inside), it'll probably be Francois. If so, Hockman will be transferring out (completely my conjecture) almost immediately.
Why would Hockman do that? He's a redshirt freshman with no sense of expectation on starting (that I'm aware of)

Reactions: NoleinATL and Bml07

I assume no one would transfer out other than Frenchy if he doesn’t get the starting spot. We signed no FBS scholarship quality QBs this year and while we’re likely signing two QBs next year including one of the top 5 guys, literally every single recruiting “guru” says that next year’s QB class is one of the worst ever and a top guy next year would be equivalent to a low or mid four star this year. Knowing that Blackman has been incapable of really packing on the muscle and is still pretty scrawny, it wouldn’t make sense for the Hock to seek out greener pastures yet. The Slim Reaper could be snapped in two in any of our upcoming practices let alone real games.

Unfortunately for the offseason we wanted the Slim Reaper to really pack on some weight and for Francois to step it up as a leader and from what I’ve heard and read neither has happened.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I think, if healthy, Frenchy will be the starter. I think he brings more options in the offense.
Agreed. You’ve got to have a running threat for this offense to work in full. Blackman has a wider diversity of throws but the slower delivery doesn’t fit as well with the spread style.

IMO we’ll need at least 2 guys to complete the season.

Why would Hockman do that? He's a redshirt freshman with no sense of expectation on starting (that I'm aware of)

Right, except Francois and Blackman will each have 3 years (including this year) remaining. And Howell is already getting a lot of praise as "the right one for this type of offense". Hockman may never see the field if Francois stays out of the doghouse and is healthy in any fashion.

Right, except Francois and Blackman will each have 3 years (including this year) remaining. And Howell is already getting a lot of praise as "the right one for this type of offense". Hockman may never see the field if Francois stays out of the doghouse and is healthy in any fashion.
Has Deondre been granted a sixth year via medical hardship?

ADVERTISEMENT